Chapter 34

Krystel

"Krystel sweetheart can you hear me?"

I heard a familiar voice say as I slowly forced my eyes open. Everything was a bit blurry but I soon seen my mum smiling at me, I managed a small smile. Where was I? It felt like a dream.. There was complete silence expect from a beeping noise every few seconds. My throat was so dry, I'd never felt more dehydrated in my life.

"Water" I whispered. It took all my energy to think let alone speak. Mum got up and poured a glass of water and put the straw to my mouth. The Ice cold water felt so good I could have drank the whole jug I was so thirsty.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"Krystel do you remember what happened honey? You're in hospital, you had to have your stomach pumped. Look we are not angry but please just tell us the truth"

The last thing I actually remembered was being at the party and letting Emily convince me to take drugs, no way could I tell my parents what I'd done, I know they wouldn't be angry bit they'd be really disappointed in me and that to me was worse.

"I'm really tired, can I just sleep? I promise I'll talk to you guys tomorrow" I took my eyes off my mum and looked at my dad for a minute. He was standing by the door, I couldn't tell what he was thinking which really annoyed me. My mum was a little more easy to read than him, thank god. Then he gave me a cheeky wink like he knew exactly what I was thinking, making his way over to my bedside he stroked my face.

"Get some rest, we will talk tomorrow. The main thing is that you're ok, bit you have some explaining to do"

"I know dad" they both gave me a kiss and left the room.

I tried my hardest to remember what happened, when I blacked out, how I got to the hospital! The harder I tried to remember the more my head hurt. Emily must have brought me to hospital then gone incase my parents noticed she was on something. I was a little hurt she wasn't here to see if I was ok but at least she got me here. My eyes were feeling heavier and I was soon fighting to try and stay awake, I lasted about five minutes before I have in and dropped back off to sleep..

..

"Ok, looks like you're good to go kiddo. I just need a little signature from your mum or dad then you're free" the nurse laughed a little, I smiled along with her. She must of been about twenty five/six and was very cute, her eyes were crystal blue and her hair was fiery red, obviously not her natural colour but still suited her. My mum signed her name and I got my things. "Well I don't mean this in bad way but hopefully I won't see you anytime soon" she smiled. I couldn't help but think it wouldn't be such a bad thing if I did.

"Yeah, thanks for looking after me." I smiled sweetly as we made out way to the door.

As soon as I got through the door I put my phone on charge and ran a bath. It felt like heaven when I got in the hot bubbly bath I must of stayed in there for a good hour just trying to relax my brain. I was soon interrupted by a knock on the door though

"Yeah mum, I'm fine! Just getting out now" I shouted before she had even said anything, but I knew her so well. If I was in here for a while she'd constantly knock to make sure I hadn't drowned and that everything was ok.

"Ok sweetie, just checking" I heard her going back downstairs and talking to dad, well I heard mumbling, it sounded like the way the sims talk on the game. I started laughing to myself finding that funny, then I remembered that I still had some explaining to do and was back to reality. Getting out the bath I got into my nice comfy pjs and headed down to the kitchen. I wasn't looking forward to this at all. I made myself a strong coffee and sat at the table, dad put his paper down and mum sat down beside him. We all just sat there for a good minute in silence before I broke it..