Chapter 29

Sheryl

"sheryl you alive in there honey?" i woke up and rubbed my eyes, Nat was standing at my door.

"course i am" i muttered sleepily.

"just checking, you dont normally sleep in 'til 2"

"2? really?!" i glanced at the clock "shit, it feels about 7 though. that's not fair!"

Nat disappeared back downstairs and i forced myself to get up. sitting on the end of my bed i checked my phone.. 1 new message krys.. everything suddenly came back to me from the night before.

{cant believe you sheryl, who needs enemys when they have you? atleast i have emily!!!}

well thats charming that is. i looked at the time and it was sent at 4.46am. no doubt she was round emilys getting wasted. If she wants to throw her life away then let her, im done trying. i went for a long shower, put new pjs on and went downstairs.

"hey Nat, what you watching?" i asked sitting down beside her.

"home alone, just fancy a chill out day vegging infront of the tv" she smilied.

"I'll join you then" i pulled the blanket over myself and got comfortable.

"no plans with krystel then? i thought she would of stayed"

"nah, she's busy today" i smiled.

After watching a few films i had something to eat hen headed back upstairs to do some homework before school tomorrow. School should be fun this week now that krys and i weren't talking. I was actually so angry that i really didn't care what she did. As long as she stayed away from me it was fine.. finishing my work and closing my laptop it was 9.45pm, probably too early for bed but i was quite tired. I ran downstairs to grab a bottle of water and say goodnight then crawled into bed...

next day...

'ugh' does anybody else feel utterly depressed on Monday mornings? 'cause i sure did! ok, maybe not 'utterly depressed' i was being a bit of a drama queen, but i sure as hell didn't like them that much. I wasn't particularly looking forward to today anyway because of krys. I got up, showered and dressed with 45 minutes, which i still think is quite impressive! grabbing a slice of toast i ran out the door and headed to school..

15 minutes later and here i was, i sighed before getting out the car. I headed straight for the coffee machine as usual, just as i turned the corner to the machine who's standing there, yep! krys and emily.

"morning hotstuff" emily smirked. Just ignoring her i got my change out to get the coffee. "what's up? still not talking?" i heard her say. i turned around to face them.

"why would i wanna talk to you? look at the state of you" i said lokking at both of them, and they did look quite rough.

"don't waste your time emily, she thinks she's better than everybody else" krystel said giving me a look that if looks could kill then i'd be gone!

"i don't think i'm better than anyone else krystel, i just don't have time for people like you. start taking drugs because your girlfriend does, what if she told you to jump of a bridge? i bet you wouldn't think twice! and the funniest thing of all, she doesn't care about you, she's using you and you're the only one who can't see it!" i walked away before she answered. I wasn't going to let them put me in a bad mood. Putting them out my head i just concentrated on class, i needed to concentrate anyway, i wasn't exactly the smartest kid at school, i did try my best though.

At lunch i caught up with the guys, i told them what happened, apart from the drugs. I just said emily was getting wasted all the time and using krys, thats why we fell out. They agreed with me though because they had seen her change too, and it wasn't exactly a change for the best.

"i just don't get why she's acting like this, it's not like her at all"

"don't know justin but i've gave up, and if i were you i wouldn't even try 'cause she will pick emily over you. she will soon learn. 2 weeks tops 'til it falls apart"

After school finished i drove home to get changed and ready for work, i didn't feel like it but it was only 3 hours. I got to work for 6 and it was quite busy which was good because it would go faster. after my shift i picked up my phone half expecting to see a text from krys, obvouisly there was nothing! suppose i better get used to this. I was going to miss her, she is a great person but emily is changing her and i didn't like this new side to her..

hey guys, sorry not the best chapter. been on holiday and i'm really tired tonight. i just wanted to get something out though lol anyway thanks for reading and please vote :) xx