Chapter 8

Sheryl

The next few weeks went past really quickly, Krystel and I got closer and I made good friends with the guys too. Angela and Paige started hanging around with a few other girls. Sometimes they would stare at us and whisper in the hallway. Very mature! I met Krystel's mum and dad and they were really sweet. She was so lucky. At least I wasn't lonely anymore and I was glad about that. Krystel was coming over to spend the night and we are going to drink wine and chill out. I was looking forward it.

I opened the door, "Hey trouble!" I smiled letting her in. She looked at me and smirked.

"Yeah, I'm trouble! I've got lots of wine that's asking to be drunk."

"Oh really, well, we better get started then, hey," I said grabbing some glasses and sitting on the couch. We put a film on in the background.

"If I tell you something Sheryl will you promise you won't say a thing to anybody?" she looked serious.

"It's a promise, you can trust me Krystel," I answered honestly.

"Justin told me he's gay, please don't say anything because Paige used to say things about him."

"Hey Krys, you know you can trust me. Aww, that's so sweet that he told you. It means that he obviously trusts you a lot."

Krystel looked at the TV then glanced at me. "Yeah I'm glad he told me... What do you think about it?" she asked quietly while fidgeting with the remote control.

"What do I think of him being gay you mean?" I said as I put my hand on hers to stop her from fidgeting as much. We both then smiled as we made eye contact and she nodded. "If he's gay he's gay, makes no difference to me. You can't help who you fall in love with can you?"

"No, that's true."

Everything went silent for a few minutes until Krystel spoke again. "Is there anybody you're interested in?"

"Well, not really. Guys are only after one thing mostly, aren't they?" Looking down I noticed my hand was still on Krystel's and neither of us had attempted to move it.

"Yeah, suppose you're right. They are not all like that though," she said sipping her drink.

"Most of them are."

"Okay well, tell me what you're looking for?" she quizzed.

I thought for a minute, "I'd like someone to stay up all night with. Just talking till the sun comes up. They have to make me laugh, be caring. Good looking would be an advantage," I laughed.

"You just described me! Maybe you and I should hook up sometime?"

"Oh you'd love that wouldn't you!" Krystel laughed and blushed. "You know, the first thing I noticed about you when you walked in was how pretty you and your dimples were."

This time it was me who blushed. "I hate my dimples! I noticed you straight away. I wanted to be your friend."

"Well, you got your wish," Krystel snickered.

"Well, I think I speak for both of us when I say we've had too much too drink," we both laughed and started getting ready for bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is not the best chapter sorry. If there's anything that you don't like about my story can you let me know, please? Thanks :)