Chapter 41

Sheryl

I made sure I got to school a bit earlier the next day, I wanted to talk to the guys before Krystel got there. Walking into the cafeteria I noticed them sitting at the corner table, they noticed me too and smiled.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey, you ok? You've been quiet this weekend?" Nick asked while texting on his phone.

"Yeah, I'm great. Look, I've made up with Krystel, she's not doing so great and she really needs a friend. I understand if you guys don't wanna talk to her, but I hope you do"

Nick looked up from his phone and smiled. I couldn't tell what justin and joey were thinking by the blank look on their faces.

"Yeah, we do wanna talk to her. As long as Emily is out of the picture and she's the krys we know and love" Justin said, joey nodded in agreement.

"Emily is out of the picture, has been for a while. Just think about how she feels, all she wants is her friends back"

"Maybe now we can go back to normal"

"Nick, you will never be normal. I need a coffee" I said walking away.

"You have a problem! Caffeine addict!"

"Piss off Justin" I shouted back, I could still hear him laughing as I got to the door.

Putting the change in I waited for my coffee. I knew the guys wouldn't hold a grudge against Krystel, I don't think anyone could. I just had time to drink my coffee before the bell rang, making my way to class I wondered if krys was in yet.

I'd soon find out because she was in my double English class. When I walked in miss kyndel was sitting at her desk marking some papers. Almost everybody was sitting down when krys came in and made her way over to her seat next to mine.

"I missed registration, you'd think I was awake all night or something"

"Instead you were sleeping like a baby weren't you?" I smiled.

"Yeah unfortunately" she grinned, she had such a cheeky smile.

The class didn't take long to go quiet, everybody was busy getting on with their work.

..

At lunch I found Krystel, she was a bit nervous about talking to the guys. Obviously I told her she had nothing to worry about it but she didn't believe me.

"C'mon you'll be fine"

She followed me into the cafeteria, we got some lunch and sat with the guys. It wasn't awkward at all thank god, as long as nobody mentioned Emily's name I think everything would be fine.

"We've missed you krys" Justin smiled.

"I've missed you guys too"

"Hey what's happened to your wrist? Is that a bandage?" Joey asked, krys had a long sleeves top on but he still managed to notice it.

"That's actually my fault" I said quickly, I could see krys didn't really know what to say.. Neither did I really, I tried to think of something quickly

"Krys was helping me out at work and she slipped with some glasses in her hand"

"Yeah, I was lucky it wasn't worse really. I'm so clumsy it's unreal!"

"You are lucky, that could have been much worse. Sue them" joey laughed.

"Aw it was my own fault"

..

That day dragged in but Mondays always did, I was just glad it was over. Sitting beside my locker I was sorting through what I had to take home with me.