Chapter 27

Sheryl

It felt like I had just fallen asleep and my alarm was going off, ugh I could easily go back to sleep for a good few hours. Closing my eyes I almost drifted off again so I forced myself out of bed and went for a shower and got ready. It took me about half an hour to get ready then i went downstairs, I could hear nat in the kitchen.

"Morning babe" she smiled. "I made you a coffee. That'll wake you up a bit"

"Aw thanks nat! I'm still tired"

"Did you have a late night then?" She asked sitting down at the table.

"No not really. I'll be fine later, just don't like mornings much. I better get going anyway, don't wanna be late eh" I said standing up and washing up my cup.

"If your not gonna have breakfast at least take a bit of toast"

I grabbed a bit of toast said bye and got in my car.

Pulling into the school I parked up and noticed Krystel, she was with Emily and Angela. I watched them for a few minutes, she hates Angela and now she's with her all the time. There must be something special about this Emily but I certainly didn't see it. I got out the car and walked inside, the guys were there. As soon I said hi the bell rang, how's that for timing eh! My first class was English and I sat next to jake.

"Hey gorgeous you alright?" I smiled sitting down.

"I'm great, things are going well with Linda" he grinned.

"Aww, that's great jake! I'm happy for you"

I was glad jake had found someone who made him happy. I'd always have a soft spot for jake, I couldn't stand to see anyone get bullied. That's why I couldn't understand why Krystel would be fine with hanging out with Angela. I mean obviously its because of Emily but still. I was getting a bit worried about krys, I didn't want to say too much though because it would just cause problems.

I really struggled to get through the morning, why the hell was I so tired?! God knows, well at least it's lunch now. I sat with the guys but krys wasn't there..

"Where's krys guys?" I asked curiously.

"Over there with her new friends" justin said pointing to the table where she was sitting with Emily Paige and Angela. She looked over and we made eye contact, then she smiled. Haa really? Now she's sitting with them for lunch.

"I thought she hated Angela and Paige now? I honestly don't know what she sees in Emily" nick said still looking over at them.

"You and me both nick. I'm not actually that hungry guys I'm just gonna go grab a coffee. I'll catch up with you later" I stood up.

"You ok Sheryl?" Nick asked.

"Yeah just tired. Enjoy your lunch" I grabbed a coffee then went for a walk outside. Not long to go and I could get home, if krys was gonna start being friends with Angela then I'm not sure we could really be friends. I'm not going to worry about it though, it's her choice. I sat thinking for a while then headed back inside, two more classes to go..

Yay! It was finally home time, I probably wouldn't go to sleep because I'd be up all night and I'd just feel worse tomorrow. I was walking out to my car when I seen Krystel, she was standing leaning against the door. She looked nervous.

"Krys, you ok?" I asked walking towards her.

"I'm fine, do you wanna come over to mine for dinner?"

"Sorry I'm tired, why don't you ask Angela? I'm sure she'd love to" I snapped.

"Don't be like that Sheryl. I only sat with them at lunch because I was talking to Emily. She's friends with them and I can't tell her not to be"