Chapter 57

Krystel

"Morning girlfriend," I smiled sleepily.

"Good morning, gorgeous," she said with her eyes still closed. It had taken me ages to eventually fall asleep last night. I still couldn't believe that Sheryl and I were now going out. It felt surreal.

"Do you want to go back to sleep for a bit?" I asked her.

"No, I'm awake," she whispered, her eyes still not open.

"Yeah, looks like it," I laughed.

"Sshh just cuddle me, please."

"Cute."

She turned back around and I cuddled into her. I would be quite happy just laying here like this all day with her. It felt so right. I never knew just cuddling someone could make you feel this happy inside.

"You're so warm, Krys." She grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her tightly.

"Glad I have my uses."

We just lay there for a while in silence, I think Sheryl was drifting in and out of sleep but that was the last thing on my mind. I kept thinking about last night, touching her. I felt a little bad because I didn't want Sheryl to think I was trying to rush things, I really did just get carried away. She didn't seem to mind but you never know what someone is thinking. Maybe she was just being nice saying she didn't mind? I didn't know whether or not to bring it up to her today.

"Do you fancy going on a date today? If you ever decide to open your eyes..."

"Mmhmm."

When she still didn't move I started tickling her, she soon woke up then.

"Stop it right now, Krystel!" She said trying not to laugh. I ignored her and carried on. I hadn't realised how ticklish she was before. She grabbed both my hands and pushed me back on to the bed so she was on top of me. We both just looked into each others eyes for a minute before she leaned down to kiss me. Her lips were almost touching mine and just as I went to kiss her she pulled away smiling, she honestly had the sexiest smile I'd ever seen.

"Hey!"

She leaned down again so her lips were close to mine but every time I went to kiss her she pulled away.

"You're such a tease, Sheryl. Just kiss me."

"No," she grinned. Using all my weight, I pushed her over so I was now on top.

"Oh, would you look at that," I smiled. Leaning down, I kissed her before she had the chance to move. It started with a few little soft kisses then when I felt her tongue massaging mine I kissed her a little deeper.

"Stop," she whispered eventually, a little out of breath.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing babe. We just need to get ready for our date, don't we?"

"Um yeah I guess so."

I was a little worried in case Sheryl was regretting saying yes to me. Maybe she was having second thoughts? Or maybe I was just being paranoid? We both got up and showered and changed, then went downstairs for a coffee. It was a nice day so we decided to go to the beach and have a picnic.

"Shall we go buy some food and stuff to take with us?" I suggested.

"No, lets make some sandwiches. Plenty of food here we can steal," she giggled.

Sheryl raided the cupboards and made us up a little picnic and got us a little blanket.

...

An hour later and we were sitting on the beach. It was nice but not too hot. There weren't many people around either which was perfect.