Chapter 50

Sheryl

The next morning I woke up facing krys, her gorgeous blue eyes looking right at me. This was certainly a nice view to wake up to, her hair was even perfect in the morning, she smiled and I couldn't not smile back.

"Morning sleepy head"

"Have you been awake long?" I asked.

"Nah not that long.. I was just admiring your beauty"

"Don't be stupid you!" I said sitting up and drinking some water. I knew how terrible I looked in the morning, krys was obviously lying.

"You're supposed to be going to watch the guys play today aren't you?"

"Yeah I'm supposed to be, why? Do you want to come?"

"You know it's not about who you want to spend Friday night with, it's who you want to spend all day Saturday with"

"Do you want me to yourself then?"

"Kinda.. Yeah"

Krys actually couldn't get any cuter if she tried, I wasn't really in the mood to go watch the guys play so I'd quite happily spend all day with krys.

"Ok let's spend the day together.. And by the way, I know that was a quote from friends with benefits" we both laughed.

Dad and nat were out for the day so we had the place to ourselves, deciding to have a lazy day, when we'd had a quick shower each we just pulled on some comfy clothes then went downstairs for breakfast.

"Can I make you breakfast Sheryl?"

"I don't really fancy a trip to the hospital today babe" I laughed.

"Oh haha very funny!"

We both decided to make some pancakes together, it would be more fun that way. Krys was talking to the window pretending it was a camera and she had her own cooking show with me as her side kick, even though I was doing most of the work!

"Ok now we are going to mix it all together, this is the fun part hey sherry?"

I could help but laugh at how dorky she was.

"Why yes krissy! Hey why don't we give the viewers some entertainment, what do you say?" I smiled, going along with her.

"What did you have in mind?" She smiled, still looking at the window.

"If you let me smash three eggs on your head then I'll have sex with you today"

"Really? Ok then" she was grinning like an idiot.

I couldn't believe she actually said yeah, getting the eggs out we both stood there laughing.

"Are you actually gonna let me do this?"

"Go for it" she said laughing.

Standing there in front of her I picked up an egg and smashed it on her head, and watched as it all ran down her hair and over her face.

"Come on.. Two more to go. Do it quickly"

Picking up another egg I done it again,

This time it went in her mouth and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Go on then.. One more" she said trying to wipe off what she could.

"Aw I think that's enough now"

"But you said three eggs?"

"Yeah.. I lied!" I grinned.

"Oh my god! You are such a bitch!"