sixteen

The rest of the day felt like a mix of anticipation and embarrassment. Obviously, nobody knows that there's nothing but a bra underneath my dress, but I do. Every time I walk, there's an uncomfortable breeze that makes me feel like the back of my skirt is flying up.

But thankfully, the day is over and it's time to leave. My mind has been reeling all morning with thoughts of Brendon. It's always him. And honestly when I think about it, I don't really know him. I just know that I like to look at him. A lot.

It's just a fling anyways. What I told Emery about "Alec" wasn't wrong. It's just a small thing between my boss and I which will probably end tonight. That's fine with me.

"So I was thinking that we could go grab some dinner? Connor and I want to go to Arby's or something, but it doesn't matter."

"Well.. I kinda have somewhere to be." She gasps.

"Oh right! So, we're gonna go, but you're gonna tell me everything, right?" I shake my head.

"Probably not everything.." she laughs and smacks my shoulder.

"Obviously. I mean, I'm sorry, but I don't wanna hear about your sexy time action." I don't have a lot going for me in that area anyways, so it won't be much of change for her.

"Okay, see ya!" I basically push them into the elevator, wanting them to leave as soon as possible. Nina had already got out of here as soon as the clock struck five, so I don't have to worry about her. I open the door to Brendon's office.

"I've been waiting all day for you." He slowly strolls towards me, a knot building in my stomach. He roughly pulls me into him, hungry eyes and hovering lips. I look into his eyes. His chocolate brown eyes with a hint of mischief laced in.

"Does this mean I win?" He glides his tongue along his lips; a sight I can't get enough of. I feel his breath heavy on my face and his touch hot on my body.

"C'mon." He swings his keys on his fingertips, and glides out of the room. I follow behind him, barely keeping up. Why the hell is he walking so fast?

"Where are we going?" Without looking over at me, a smirk settles on his face.

"My place, sweetheart. Did you think I was joking with you?"

"No.." Maybe a little bit. It feels a little weird that we're going to have planned sex at his house. At least, that's what I think he's planning. I always thought that the next time I had sex, it was going to be spontaneous and wild.

The drive to his house was filled with silent tension. His hand rested on my upper thigh, sending jolts of electricity through my body. We pull up to his house. I never fully appreciated how beautiful it is. The first time I was here, I was too hungover to even notice it.

We walk through the large house and he sits me down on the couch.

"Stay here." And I do what he says. I silently sit on the couch and adjust the hem of my dress, pulling it down. Brendon comes back with a bottle of alcohol and two glasses. He pours us drinks and hands me a cup, I take a sip.

"Mr. Urie, are you trying to get me drunk?" He smiles and shrugs a shoulder.

"And what if I am?." He winks at me and I look down, my cheeks warm,"oh, and another thing." He reaches into his pocket, pulls out my underwear and hands it to me,"thought you might want these back." I don't take my eyes off of him as he puts them in my hand.

"I need to use the restroom." He points his finger in the direction of where it is.

"Don't take too long." He jokingly smiles at me as I make my way to the bathroom. The first thing I do when I enter the room is slip my underwear back on. Mostly because I'm more self conscious than ever sitting in front of him, knowing that he knows what isn't on underneath the dress.

I look into the mirror and ruffle up my hair,"you can do this. Just go out there and show him that you're in control. You're gonna.. you're gonna.. shit, I don't know what you're gonna do, but you know what I mean, just go and do it." I open the door and Brendon watches me as I approach him.

I throw my leg over his lap and straddle him, grabbing his chin and lifting it towards my face. He looks at me with surprised eyes and a smirk on his face. I lean in closer and our lips just barely touch. I move my kisses along his jawline and down his neck like I had this morning, my hands slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

"You wanna get right to it, huh?"

"That's what we're here for, yeah?" He mumbles his agreement and presses his lips to mine, flipping me around on the couch as if to say 'my turn'. I lift a hand and twirl it into his hair as he kisses my neck, yet again leaving his marks along my skin. I let out a soft moan. His lips take me by force and devour me, roaming my body and causing my breath to catch. I know it's wrong, it's so wrong for so many reasons. But my mind is drugged by the thought of him on me and everywhere in between and I can't think about that right now.

His hands find my zipper and he sits me up, pulling away. I push his lips down to mine once more before pulling back and letting him smoothly pull my zipper down. Our heavy breaths mix together and I suddenly feel the burning need to close the space between us.

His eyes lock with mine as he slowly takes the sleeves of my dress off, igniting a fire inside of me. It's now that I realize if I keep going I won't be able to stop, not even if I wanted to. But before I can think, I'm letting him slide my dress off of my body and he stares down at me, looking at me from head to toe.

"Jesus." He mutters under his breath, running his fingertips along my bare skin,"beautiful." His kisses begin at my neck, and trail down my body. I put my hand underneath his chin and pull him back up, hungry for the taste of his lips on mine.

He cups my chin and he scent of him intoxicates me. It fills up my lungs until I feel as if there isn't any room to breathe anymore. All there is is him.

"I've.. wanted to do this since.. the first time I saw you." He speaks breathlessly between kisses. He pulls me onto his lap and plays with the strap of my bra, taking my bottom lip in between his teeth and lightly tugging. God, he drives me insane.

My phone rings on the table next to us, but I ignore it as Brendon's hands tenderly caress my thighs and his body tangles with mine. But then it rings again. And again. Brendon growls against my lips and hesitantly pulls away.

"Answer that." I lean over and do as he says, I hold the phone up to my ear as Brendon's teeth nip at the nape of my neck, causing pleasure to run through my veins.

"Ah.. uh- hello?" Short of breath can't even begin to describe what I sound like right now.

"Courtney? Hey.. so I know you're busy or whatever, but I kinda need you." I close my eyes and roll my head back. I can feel Brendon smirk against my skin.

"Emery? Um.. is everything alright?" And that's when my thoughts are finally pulled away from me. She starts to sob. I place my hand on Brendon's chest and push him back onto the couch. His eyebrows furrow in frustration as he examines my reactions. "E. What's going on?" She sniffles and tries to talk through broken cries.

"Can you please just hurry over?" She doesn't give me time to respond and hangs up the phone. I groan.

"Shit. Brendon, I'm sorry. I have to go." I stand up off of his lap and shimmy my dress up my body, struggling to reach the zipper in the back. Brendon stands up and grabs it, kissing my back as he lifts it. Shivers run up my spine as he does.

"It's okay, sunshine. We have all the time in the world to finish what we started." He then kisses my cheek and hands me my purse. He guides me out by the small of my back and opens the door for me.

"Oh, and sorry again," I touch my fingertips to the love bites scattered on my neck and he leans down, his lips grazing my own as he says,"I just had to let everyone know who you belong to."