Broadwalk

Lydia waved goodbye to her mother as she turned to follow her two brother's. "Can we ride all the rides Michael, can we please" Sam asked, excitement hinted in his tone. Michael rolled his eyes and slightly pushed his brother away. He bumped into Lydia and asked. "Can we ride all the rides Lydia, can we, can we, can we pleeassseee".

Lydia sighed and placed her hand over her brother's shoulder. "Of course we can Sammy, but the thing is we're going to be here for a very long time. Which means you can ride the rides as much as you like". Sam simply shrugged and ran ahead of his siblings.

"So do you actually think we will be here forever?" Michael asked. Lydia looked up at her brother and shrugged. "I hope not. Think about everything we left back at home. Are lives, are friends". She sighed and looked up. There was a massive ferrice wheel, she knew Sam would loved that. There was also a massive roller coaster to.

Talking about Sam he came running up to her. He grabbed her hand and shouted. "Come on you two. I have to show you something". Michael and Lydia both looked at each other and sighed. Allowing their younger brother drag them of. They soon made their destination. Up on the stage was a live band. Lydia raised her eyebrow at the lead singer. He was very muscular. He wore no top and his chest was covered in sweat. She looked up at Michael to see him smirking at her. His eyes slowly looked up past her head and he was staring at something, intensely.

Lydia looked behind her to see a pretty girl with curly hair. She had a gypsy look about her. A massive smile was etched on her face as she gently swayed to the music. Every now and then she would take a quick glance at Michael. Lydia smirked and looked at Sam. They both burst out laughing. They both stopped laughing as Michael pushed past them.

"Hey Mikey wait" Sam shouted as he quickly followed his brother. Lydia sighed and gently pushed her way threw the crowd. Once she finally got out she raised her hands up in defeat. They where both gone no where to be seen. Lydia bit her lip and looked around. She did not want to be alone, she had no idea what kind of weirdos where around. She started walking straight hoping they went that way.

It felt like Lydia was walking for hours but really it was only minutes. She avoided eye contact with anyone, she didn't want to make a scene or get any attention from weirdos. She bit her lip and looked around. She couldn't see them. And with what her younger brother was wearing she would like to think he'd be easy to spot out in the crowd.

She sighed and walked over towards a bench. She looked up at a gang of boys. There was four of them. They seemed to be a few years older then her. One had striking platinum blonde hair. She knew it would definitely glisten in the sun. She turned her head and smiled as she saw Sam. "I've found this really cool comic book store please come in with me". He pleaded. She nodded her head and stood up. She looked up at the gang and she nearly fell back in her seat. They had all turned and they where all staring at her. They where all incredibly handsome. She looked at the man with platinum hair. He was by far the best looking. She stopped looking at them and let Sam drag her of. She sighed and thought softly to herself. 'I'm never going to see them again'.