18

Lydia sat at her dresser, she gently brushed her hair. The curls gently bouncing. "Hey sweetheart, I'm having Max over for dinner. Is that okay?" Lucy asked smiling at her daughter. Lydia turned her head and nodded. "Of course mom". Lucy smiled and walked over to Lydia.

"How are you feeling now dear?" She asked standing behind her daughter. She gently played with Lydia's hair, smiling sadly to herself. "I'm okay". Lucy looked at her and said. "Sam told me that you nearly fainted last night". Lydia sighed and turned around so she could face her mother. "I'm fine really. I wasn't feeling the best last night". Lucy smiled and nodded her head.

"Oh Mom". Lydia said as Lucy was walking away. "I'm really happy for you. Max is really nice". Lucy smiled widely as her daughter said that. 

Lydia spent the day cleaning. She frowned at the dent beside her door. She knew that Michael had hit the wall last night, but she didn't realise he had left a huge dent. She walked over to his room and opened the door. She sighed when she saw him fast asleep on his bed.

His curtains where shut and he was wearing his stupid glasses and his stupid jacket. She shook her head and walked into his room. She pulled open his curtains and pulled up the blind. He used to adore the sun. She frowned when she felt his hand grab her wrist. 

"Close them now". He hissed. She frowned and quickly shut the curtains. "Get of me Michael". She said. He glared at her, putting more pressure on her wrist. "MICHAEL GET OFF ME". She screamed. He quickly let go off her arm. "What the hell is your problem?" She asked, tears forming in her eyes as she craddled her wrist closer to her chest.

As he walked towards her she stepped backwards. "How dare you lie to me?" She asked. She continued. "It wont get better your just going to get worse. If you truly love me Michael stay away from those people you call friends. And stay away from that Star". He glared at her and grabbed her from her forearms.

"Don't you dare speak about Star like that". He hissed. She glared up at him and said. "Maybe I will start hanging with David. I mean you can hang out with that bitch why can't I have any friends". Michael's glare grew deeper. "I mean it Lydia. You a skating on thin ice here. Stay away from David and don't you ever call Star a bitch again". She shook her head, tears forming in her eyes. She knew half of it was from the pain in her wrist and now her arms as his finger nails where digging deep into her arm. It also dawned her the terrible truth she didn't want to hear. 

"I've really lost you haven't I? She has taken you away from us and got you hooked on what ever the hell she gave you. Are you really that blind Michael". Michael had enough as he listened to his sisters words. He threw her onto the bed and grabbed her face. "SHUT UP LYDIA NOW. I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU". He could feel his hand getting wet as her tears where falling from her face.

The bedroom door was swung open as Lucy and Sam stood in the door way. "What on earth is going on in here. Why is Lydia crying Michael what have you said to her?" She asked. Lydia pushed Michael away and ran out of his room.Sam gave Micahel a look and rushed after her. To comfort her if she needed him. "Look Michael I know that this move has been hard for you but please talk to me. I'm your mother. I love you. But to scare your sister like that, to make her cry. That isn't nice. Now I want you to apoligise to her". Michael shook his head and scoffed.

"I'm going out". Was all he said. He gently pushed past his mother and ran down the stairs. lucy was hot on his heels. "Wait, Max is coming over for dinner and I thought it would be nice for you both to offically meet". Michael shook his head and opened the door. He raised his eyebrow as Max stood their. A bottle of wine and a beautiful bunch of flowers where in his hand.

"You must be Michael". He said smiling. Michael rolled his eyes under his glasses. "Well your the man of the house, are you going to invite me in". At this stage Sam and Lydia had walked down the stairs. Lydia frowned as her brother was talking to himself. "There is no need to ask again. You have already been invited into this house".

Michael smirked and moved out the way. "Please come in". He rushed out the house the second Max stepped in. Max smiled at both Lydia and Sam, before turning to Lucy. He gave her a small kiss on the cheek. There was a loud knock on the door. "I'll answer it". Sam said running to the door.

Lydia sighed and followed her mother and Max into the kitchen. "You okay now?" Lucy asked Lydia. She looked down at the ground and nodded her head. "Her and Michael had a bit of a fight. I have no idea about what. He has changed so much". Lucy whispered to Max. "I'll get Sam to dress the table". Lucy said smiling.

They all turned their heads as Sam walked into the kitchen. Lydia raised her eyebrow and sighed as she saw the two boys with him. "Mom, these are my two friends Edgar and Alan Frog". Lucy looked at them in shock. "Can they stay for dinner". He asked. Lucy smiled and nodded her head. "Yes, of course".