54

2020

it had been thirty three years. Thirty three years since Lydia first met David and fell in love. Thirty three years since she had become a vampire.

Her mother and Max where still happy together. They got married and where still happy to this day. They bought the old ruined hotel and got plans for it to be refurbished. It was now a huge stable home for them and there children.

Star and Michael had both gotten married too, they "Adopted" Laddie as there child. Lydia had never seen her brother so happy. Everyday he would have a smile on his face.

Sam decided to wait until he was eighteen to turn. He'd joke saying how he was older then Lydia, even though that wasn't the case. She would be stuck in her seventeen year old body for the rest of her life.

Paul and Marko where still the same, after all these years. They never let that twisted sister look go. Still to this day, when they walked on the pier or the broadwalk people wpuld ask if they where a tribute act to the band.

Dwayne opened up more. He wasn't his usual grumpy self. He became good friends with Lucy and Lydia. He was even best friends with the latter.

Her grandfather had even turned. They found out that old widow Johnson was a vampire, and they where both happily "retired" together at his house.

And then there was David and Lydia. They both where still madly in love with each other. During the day they would sleep In there shared room and during the night they would go for romantic walks on the beach.

Everyone could see the change in David, but a good change. The person to thank for that was Lydia.

She was happy. She would have her mother and two brothers by her side for the rest of her life. She would also have an amazing step father and three extra brothers. But most importantly she had the best husband anyone could ever ask for.

Life for Lydia really started the moment she became a vampire. From this point forwards she could do what ever she wanted. And the fact she had her family made her even more happy.

Lydia was happy that they moved to Santa Carla....The Murder Capitol Of The World.