15

Lydia turned her head to look at David. She was surprised to not see the others with him. She crossed her arms. "Stay away from Michael your bad news". Was all she said. "I better be going". She muttered. She went to walk away but she felt someone grab her arm. "Star go". Was all David said. Lydia kept her eyes on David. His blue eyes where shinning brightly. "Look Lydia I know your just looking out for your brother but you really need to watch your tone". She glared at him and asked. "What are you going to do about it David?" His answer took her by surprise. His arm quickly wrapped around her waist and he pulled her in close. His lips found hers and she could feel herself slowly sinking. Her hands slowly came up his chest and rested around his neck.

It felt right, there lips moved in sync. It was at that moment they where ripped apart with such force. Lydia turned her head to be faced with a glaring Michael. "Stay away from her". He growled. He grabbed her by the hand and dragged her off. Lydia turned her head to see David smirking widely. "Michael slow down". She said. He ignored her and continued to drag her off. He pulled her through the crowds of people, getting glares from everyone that passed. "Michael please slow down". She pleaded. His hand was burning in hers. His iron grip had an almighty hold on her. They had now left the pier and got to the entrance. She stood still and pulled her hand out of his. "Your hurting me". She screamed. He turned around and glared deeply. She could swear his eyes where turning a different color. "I'm going back to get Sam, you know are brother that is literally frightened of you right now. And don't you dare follow me Michael". She turned around and quickly rushed to the comic book store.

She looked around and sighed in relief when she saw Sam talking to his new friends. She rushed over to him and placed a false smile. "Hey guys". She said. The two Frog brother's nodded there heads towards her. "Hey what you doing here?" Sam asked. She didn't know wether or not she should tell Sam about the events that had happened outside so she decided to keep quiet. "I felt a bit ill that's all". He frowned slightly and nodded his head. "We can go to mom and say we could walk home". She nodded her head and smiled softly at her brothers friends. "Have a good night". She said, before hooking arms with Sam.

When they walked out of the comic book store she shut her eyes. She spotted David and his gang. Unknowingly to her she didn't know they could sense her there. They smelt her before seeing her. "I wonder why Michael isn't with them?" Sam asked. Lydia shrugged. Sam then said. "Oh there he is with his girlfriend". Lydia looked up to see him having a heated agrugment with Star. His head shot up when she looked at him and she could see the fury in his eyes. She turned her head and looked at Sam. "Yeah you really don't look good". Sam muttered.

She smirked, that was her brother, always telling the truth. They approached the video store and saw there mom talking to Max. "I don't trust him". Sam muttered. Lydia frowned. "Why? I think he's nice". Sam glared at him deeply and said. "There's something off about him". Lydia snorted and replied. "There's something off with everyone here". They walked into the store and smiled widely at there mom. "Hey mom is it alright if we walk home, Lyd ain't feeling to good". Sam said. Lucy frowned and said. "I don't feel good about you both going out alone. It's dark and it's not safe at night". 

Max smiled and muttered. "I wasn't listening in but I could give them a lift home, I need to pop out and grab something from home anyway". Lucy looked up at him with a gleam in her eye. "Oh really?" She asked. He nodded and said. "As long as one of you point the way we will be good". Lydia smiled as Sam glared. He huffted and stormed out the store. "Ignore him". Lydia muttered rolling her eyes gently. They got into the car and the journey consisted of Lydia and Max talking. Sam just sat in the back, his arms crossed. When they turned up to the house he smiled. "Have a good night kids and feel better soon Lydia". She smiled softly at him and thanked him.

They went inside and sighed. They where home alone. There grandfather had gone on one of his dates again. Lydia jumped lightly when there was knock on the door. She turned around and opened it. She smiled when she saw Max standing there. "I'm so sorry Lydia, I really need to go to the bathroom and I don't think I can make it back to mine". She smiled softly and moved out of the way. "Please come in". She said. All she missed was the dark smile that had formed on Max's face.