32

"Are you sure you want that?" He asked.

Lydia frowned and nodded her head.

"Why do you not feel the same?" She asked.

David scoffed and looked at her in shock. "Your really asking me if I don't love you?" He asked. He shook his head and grabbed her face. "All the years that I have been alive I have never met anyone I love as much as I love you".

Lydia smiled widely and placed her hands over his. "Then what's stopping us from being together. I love you David. I don't care that your a vampire it wouldn't change my feeling if you where human. I love you for you".

David smiled a genuine smile and pulled her in close. His lips quickly met hers. It seemed like forever that they where kissing. They finally pulled apart when they heard wolf whistling around them.

Michael stood there with a smirk on his face. His arm was wrapped around Stars waist. "About time you two love birds got back together". Lydia rolled her eyes and rested her head on David's shoulder.

"Oh I never thanked you for saving my sisters life David. And for that I'm for ever thankful. I have also decided on something". He looked at Star and they both smiled.

"We want to start are initiation". They both said at the same time. David smirked and nodded his head. "Right I'll let the boys know". Michael nodded and looked at Lydia. "Don't stay out to late. Remember we're all meeting back at the car at 11pm".

Lydia rolled her eyes again and muttered. "Yes Dad". Michael smirked and said. "Catch you guys later". Lydia sighed and muttered. "He's crazy". David snorted and gently played with a strand of her hair. "I'm happy you two are friendly again". He said. She smiled and nodded her head. "I'm happy too". She looked up at him and pushed her head upwards.

The kiss was small but sweet.

They spent the rest of the night talking, holding hands and kissing.

11pm soon rolled over and like the gentleman he was, he walked her to the car. Sam was already waiting, his arms crossed. He gulped when he saw David.

"Hey Sammy". Lydia said smiling. He nodded his head at her, his eyes not moving from David. "Hey kid". He said smirking. Sam gulped again and finally tore his eyes away. "So your back together again?" He asked.

David and Lydia both looked at each other. A smile spread on there faces. "We are". They both said, both pulling in for a small kiss. Sam winched and muttered. "Eww gross".

Lydia rolled her eyes and said. "You both stay here I'm just going to head to the bathroom". They both nodded and Sam silently cursed his sister for leaving him with David.

"So I already can tell you know what I am?" David asked pulling out a fag. Sam nodded his head. David smiled sadly and muttered. "I really do love your sister you know". Sam frowned slightly and answered. "I know. I can just tell". David smiled and moved closer to Sam.

He raised his eyebrow as he watched his tense up. "Hey kid, I'm not going to hurt you". Was all he said. He leant against the car beside him. "So how are your little vampire hunting friends?" He asked. Sam shrugged and answered. "There good. There kinda bored with the whole vampire thing now. We have no actual proof so we're looking for something new to do. Like we have started a movie night which is basically every night". David nodded.

"It's really annoying though because that's the only time I get to watch something. Grandpa doesn't even have a TV. He has these stupid magazines that tells you what's on TV. Not fair man". David let out a small chuckle which made Sam smile.

"I can definitely tell what type of sibling you are now". He muttered, taking another drag from his cigarette. Sam raised his eyebrow. He was intrigued. "What sibling am I?" He asked.

David smirked and pointed at Michael as he walked towards them. Star by his side. "Mikey boy is the oldest so he's clearly the most protective. He's also the man of the house so that makes him a little bit grumpy". Sam snorted and nodded his head.

"You have no idea man. If he doesn't get his coffee in the morning he is a nutter". David smirked and looked at Sam. "You my little friend. Your the one that makes everyone smile even on there darkest days". Lydia walked over the moment she heard those words leave David's mouth.

She could fell her heart swelling inside. "Do you really mean that?" Sam asked. David frowned and nodded his head. "Of course I am". Sam's smile appeared on his face once again.

"Thank you. My dad always told me that I was just this attention seeking boisterous kid". Sam muttered. David shook his head and threw his cigarette to the ground. His leather clad hand placed gently in Sam's shoulder. "He is so wrong".

He looked up and smiled at Lydia. "So I've got the two Emerson boys out of the way I might as-well talk about the little lady in-front of me". He walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"She is so beautiful, caring, loyal and kind". He muttered. Lydia's smiled widened. Her cheeks began to hurt with the amount of smiling she was doing. "Did I mention beautiful?" He asked.

She let out a laugh and gently hit him. "I love you". He muttered before pulling her into a kiss.

"Eww okay this is where the love fest finishes. Lydia in the car now". Michael said covering his eyes. He pushed her towards the car causing her to roll her eyes. "I'll see you tomorrow". She shouted out to David. Once she was in the car she could see him smirking at her.

He sent her a wink as the car drove off.