45

Note =} Talk about alcohol and drugs (drink getting spiked). If you feel at all uncomfortable about reading anything like this, please don't read ❤️

She should of took her mother's approach when her father left her, and broke her heart. Get a haircut and have a new approach and view of life.

But Lydia, who was stubborn like her father did not take that approach. Instead she went onto the broad walk and drank. She looked old enough so the sleazy barmen didn't bother checking for any ID.

At this moment she was in a bar, with a group of men surrounding her. They where all cheering as she knocked back a bottle of tequila. She let out a soft laugh as she pulled the bottle away, wiping her mouth.

She stumbled into a man, a small laugh escaping her lips. "So..sorry mista". Her slurred tone muttered.

He smiled at her and wrapped his arm around her. "Your a very pretty girl". He said smiling. She smiled up at him, her eyes twinkling. She was heartbroken, her heart actually broke because David left her. He killed her father and then dumped her.

"Thank you". She chimed. The man was in his early thirties, pushing it mid thirties. She knew what she was doing was wrong, how alcohol was no way at all the answer. But at that moment, when she felt the taste of the alcohol, the feeling of your soul gravitating from your body, being relaxed. It helped her.

Until she got home and she would cry herself to sleep.

The man nodded at his friend as he handed him two drinks, a smile on both men's faces. Lydia missed the looks that we're being shared between the two men, her mind somewhere else.

"Drink this it will make your feel so much better". He said as he handed her over a glass. She smiled and grabbed it, her soft lips touching the top of the glass. She knocked it back, without a care in the world.

After five minutes she couldn't see a thing. She started to feel the loss of her balance as she held onto the back of a chair. The chair tipped backwards and she fell to her knees, a frown on her face. She was have a blurred vision, she could hardly see anything. The man lifted her up from the ground and smiled down at her her. "Come on love let's get you home yeah?" He asked.

She nodded her head, no words leaving her mouth as she found it difficult to speak. She felt confused and disoriented, the feeling of nausea overpowering her.

"I need to sit down". She muttered as she two men held her.

"I need to sit down". She said a bit louder, but the two men ignored her.

She started to feel paranoid, she felt like she wasn't in her own body. Like she was having an "out of body" experience.

"I want my mummy". She cried.

The group of men laughed, as they continued to drag her body along the sidewalk.

She fell to her knees as the men where ripped away from her.

"Lydia". Michael said as he grabbed her face. She looked up at him, her eyes all blurred. She could vaguely see his mouth open, but she couldn't hear what he was saying.

"Lydia". Michel shouted out, louder this time. She turned her head to see Dwayne holding David back from the men. He didn't want David blowing there cover in front of the entire broad-walk. They'd wait until they could grab and kill them.

She turned her head to look back at her brother, her vision and hearing hazy. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she fell backwards, her body shaking uncontrollably as she was convulsing.

Michael knelt beside his sister as he grabbed her head, making sure she didn't hit her head.

"She's going to be okay isn't she?" Marko asked, a hint of fear in his tone.

"Get to the video store and tell my mother we need her". Michael shouted.

Marko and Paul both nodded there heads as they sprinted off.

Michael pulled off his jacket and placed it under her head. "Lyd, come on. It's going to be okay". Michael said. He looked up as he saw a set of leather, clad hands pull Lydia up. He watched as David knelt behind her, her back against his chest. One hand held her head, the other wrapped around her waist.

"This is your fault. If you stayed away from her like I told you too, none and I mean none of this wouldn't of happened". Michael snapped, his eyes holding a lot of fury.

He sighed, thinking how Paul and Marko where getting on.

*****************************************

Marko and Paul pushed open the doors to the video store. Lucy, Max and the other girl who worked there where all standing around talking.

Max's head snapped up when he saw the two boys running in.

"Mrs Emerson, you need to get to the broad-walk. It's Lydia, she shaking weird on the floor". Marko said loudly.

Lucy's eyes widened in horror. She made her way behind the counter. "Show me". She muttered, Max hot on her heels.

If there was one thing in Lucy's mind that was, she wasn't going to allow her daughter to die in the murder capital of the world.