38

Lydia smiled as she sat down. Two hot mugs of coffee where placed on the table.

"So how are you and David?" Lucy asked smiling softly as she sipped her coffee.

Lydia smiled widely and looked down at her hands. "We're really good mom. I don't know what it is with him he just makes me feel so different when I'm with him". She smiled and looked up at her mom.

"How's you and Max?" She asked. Lucy smiled widely and nodded. "We're really good. He makes me feel young again. Like when I was with your father it was different but with Max it's so different. He's different". Lydia smiled softly and looked down at her mug.

"You know mom you can talk to me about dad if you want?" She said softly. Lucy smiled sadly and shrugged. "I...I love your father but the only reason I love him now is the fact he gifted me with three beautiful, wonderful children. Nothing will ever change that. So if you and the boys ever feel scared or hurt that I'm with Max I'd like you to tell me. I will always put you first".

Lydia smiled sadly and grabbed her Lucy's hand. "Mom we are old enough now. We want you to be happy. This is the happiest I've seen you in a long time". Lucy smiled and squeezed her hand. "You have to have David and the boys over again they where lovely".

Lydia smiled and nodded her head. "That would be nice".

After they finished there coffee they did there grocery run. Lydia frowned as they pulled up outside the house. "Is that Max's car?" She asked.

Lucy frowned as she cut the engine of. "No I've never seen that car before". They both grabbed the bags from the back and walked inside.

Lydia froze as she walked in. Standing in the hallway was her father.

"Dad". She muttered.