David

Lydia waved goodbye to her brother as he made his way into the comic book store. Lydia sighed and decided she wanted to go and see her mother. She knew that Michael would be around somewhere, either chashing that Star girl that he was obsessed with or his new friends. She had tried to get him to talk when she got home but he didn't talk much. Instead he just shouted at Nanook for licking his foot and stormed up to his bedroom before leaving on his bike. She shook her head and walked towards the video store. 

She smiled when she saw her mother talking to this man. He must be Max she thought. She could see her mother laughting and it was genuine. She was happy that her mom was happy. After her dad cheating on her and leaving her broke, Lucy swore she would never date again. But there was something different about Max, he was intriguing.

Lydia's head whipped around at the sound of motor bikes. She saw the same gang that Michael had left with, They parked up not far from the video store, they where all laughing at something. Lydia made her way over to them and rested her hand on her hip. "What did you give my brother last night?" She asked. They all looked over at her, David's eye's drifted over her body, and then finally her eyes. "Well hello to you to sweetheart". He said smirking. The three others let out a small laugh.

She rolled her eyes and asked the question again. "Michael what did you give him?" David looked at the others and smirked. "My blood". She rolled her eyes as the boys all barked with laughter. "Are these boys bothering you?" A deep voice asked from behind her. She looked up to see Max standing behind her. She shook her head and looked back at the boys. She could see that David was smirking evily towards Max, the others all smirking. 

Davids eyes drifted back to Lydia and it felt as if time stood still for her. It was something about David, like it was drifting her towards him. "See you around beautiful". He whispered. He smirked one more time at Max before riding off. His brothers following him. Lydia looked up at Max to see him glaring at where the boys once sat. He looked down at her and smiled. "You must be Lydia, Lucy has told me so much about you". She smiled and followed him into the shop. She just couldn't shake the uneasy feeling she had about David. She needed to see him again, and quick.