11

Lydia raced home with the first aid kit in her hand. She had no idea on why her grandfather would A live in the middle of no where and B not own at first aid kit. She saw an on coming car speeding towards her. It came to a halt when they saw Lydia. "Get in the car". Lucy shouted. Lydia got in beside her mom and frowned. "What's happened, I had a phone call from Sam saying Michael was going to kill him". Lydia frowned and answered. "I just left the house a few minutes ago, Michael hurt his hand and I went out to get a first aid kit. They where fine when I left".

Lucy shook her head and muttered. "Those boys are going to be the death of me". They got into the house to have Sam waiting for them. "I'm sorry mom I over reacted". Sam said. Lydia frowned when her brother said that. "I was reading another horror comic and it scared me". Lucy was in to much disbelief for words. "I.." She stopped and shook her head. "I'm going out again to apoligise to Max, hopefully he will still be there. Lydia make sure that both of your brothers go to bed". She shook her head and slammed the door from behind her.

Lydia looked at Sam and asked. "What the hell was that about?" Sam ignored her and made his way upstairs. "Sam tell me now?". She asked again. He sighed and said. "It's nothing, me and Michael got into a bit of a fight that's all". She sighed and shook her head. "Where is he?" She asked. Sam looked down at the ground and muttered. "He's gone out". Lydia scoffted in disbelief. "Right you get up to bed I'll tidy up down here". Sam nodded and tapped his tigh for Nanook to follow. Lydia sighed and started to clean the mess her brothers made. She grabbed the mop from the cuboard in the kichen and moped up the milk mess that Michael made.

She had no idea what was going on with them. They where a pretty close family before the move to Santa Carla, now they where just a mess. Michael was staying out late and getting up late, he was getting into moods that he was never in before and she felt like she was really loosing her best friend. She picked up the milk carten and her eyes softened at the sight. Jimmy Reynolds aged 12 missing. There was a picture of the young boy, a earthly friendly grin spred across his face. Glasses that where two times bigger framed his face. She shook her head and threw the carten into the bin. 

She sighed and flopped into the couch. She grabbed one of her grandfathers TV guide and flicked through it. That's what you get for moving to the murder captial of the world. People go missing and are never seen again. She placed the guide back down on the table and streched. She didn't no wether to wait up for her mother to see how her date went or to wait for Michael. She knew that her mom would well be home before Michael. She decided to go up and see how Sam was doing. She made her way up the stairs and frowned when she saw Michael's room open. She pushed open the door more and gasped. His room was a complete mess. 

She sighed and rolled her eyes up to heaven. What was going on with him? She thought to herself. She began to tody up in his room, hoping she wouldn't have to do it anytime soon. She looked around the room and her eyes landed on his bed. The bed that he spent most of his life in. Well that or going out till all hours with Star, David and the others. Lydia sighed and sat down on Michaels bed. Her mind falling immeditaley to David. She could tell there was something not right about him, but there was a pull towards him. It was like they where made for each other.

She shook her head and let out a small laugh. It was like David would ever go for me she thought. She was just a plain Jane out of a sea of beautiful women. She stood up and made Michael's bed. If he turned up home and that was if, he would at least have a comfortable bed to sleep in. She made her way to Sam's room to see him fast asleep in his bed. Nanook was beside him. She frowned when she saw him clutching a cruifix. She turned her nose up and wondered if she put any garlic in the dinner as there was a strong odor coming from her younger brothers room.

She opened her bedroom door and sighed. Today was a long day she thought. She slipped of her clothes and pulled on her pjamas. She pulled back her covers and once her head hit the pillow she fell fast asleep.