25

Sam looked at Lydia with wide eyes. "How do you know?" He asked. She sighed and sat back in her seat. "You know that biker gang, well there all vampires too. David told me". Sam frowned and turned in his seat to get a better look at his sister.

"Are you one of them?" He asked. She frowned and looked at her brother in shock. "What no". She muttered. He nodded and sat back. A huge smile on his face. "So David is the head vampire". He muttered.

She frowned and said. "Maybe". His smile widened and said. "I need to tell the Frog brothers. We can go and take David down and stop this curse". Lydia looked at her brother and he stood up. She quickly jumped to her feet and grabbed him by the arms.

"No Sammy please don't". She pleaded. He frowned and looked up at her. "What do you mean Lydia. We can change Michael back to being human and we can stop them killing innocent people". She shook her head, tears forming in her eyes.

"Please Sammy. Just don't. Leave him and the boys alone". Sam looked at Lydia in disbelief. "What the hell Lydia? There murderers. Blood sucking vampires". She could feel the tears slowly falling down her face.

"I won't let you tell them Sammy". He shook his head and pulled on his jacket. "Why shouldn't I?" He asked. He turned around to face her. She was leaning against the wall. The verge of a break down was over coming her.

"I love him Sammy". She whispered. He frowned and watched as she slumped to the ground. "What do you mean?" He asked walking towards her. "How can you be in love with a murderer?" She licked her bottom lip and shrugged.

"I can't help it Sammy but I do. I really do love him. Please as your sister I am begging you don't tell your friends. Just let them live". He frowned and shook his head.

"THERE MONSTERS LYDIA". He shouted. She shook her head and stood up. "No". She shook her head. She continued. "There not". Sam scoffed and shook his head. "Why are you defending them?" He asked.

She looked at him with a sorrowful expression. "There just a bunch of Lost Boys Sammy. They never asked for this. There innocent. There not monsters there just trying to survive". Sam looked at his sister as she had another break down.

She slowly fell to her knees and let out loud painful cries. Sam licked his bottom lip and looked at the front door. He knew that if he walked out that door and told the Frog brothers what he knew, Lydia would never forgive him.

He looked back at his broken sister and sighed. He walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her pulling her in for a hug. "I'm not making any promises Lyd. I'm just going to think about". He muttered as he sat on the ground.