44

David frowned and pulled away from Lydia, his head shaking.

"I can't". He said. She frowned and sat up, her hands on his cheek. "Why?" She asked.

He licked his bottom lip and sighed. He ruffled his hair. "Because I don't want you turning out like me Lydia. I'm a monster can't you see that. I killed your father and you want me to turn you?" He asked.

He shook his head and wrapped her blanket around her body.

"I think...I think it's time we faced the facts. We shouldn't be together. Your too innocent and to pure. I'm not that. I can't be with you. I'm too dangerous. I think it's best that you just stay away for a while". He said as he stood up.

"Stay away?" She asked.

She stood up and walked towards him. "David why are you saying this?" She asked. She was crying again.

"David please I love you. I really love you. I want to be with you". She cried.

He shook his head and grabbed her by her arms.

"Why? I killed your father. I ripped his throat out and for not a single second did I think how you would feel. I don't care about anyone except myself. I killed your father and I felt good". He shouted.

She cried even more. She pushed him away and sat down on her bed. Her cries getting louder.

"I'm sorry Lydia, I really am. But stay away from me I mean it". He growled as he jumped out her window.

Lydia lay on her bed and cried. Her hand shooting up to cover her mouth as all the words David said cane flooding back.

She cried herself to sleep that night, unsure of what actually happened.