21

Lydia sat on the old, dusty couch, tears in her eyes. Her breath became rigid as she heard his speak. She shook her head and muttered. "That's impossible". David looked up at her and glared. "How? Explain all the disappearing people. This is the murder capital of the world or did you forget?". He asked.

She looked at him and frowned. She looked into his eyes and tried to see if he was lying. If he was just telling her some practical joke. But deep down she knew he wasn't.

"Your a vampire". She whispered. He sighed and nodded his reply. She licked her bottom lip slowly as she looked around the room. She needed to escape. She shot out of her seat and ran towards the opening, where she walked down only moments ago.

But David was quicker, much quicker.

He had rushed towards her and had her back pressed against a wall. "GET OFF". She screamed, trying her hardest to push him away. But his hands where placed firmly on her arms, keeping her in place.

"Please Lydia, I won't hurt you". He muttered, pain was dripping from his voice. She looked up and met those pale blue eyes, the eyes she tried to forget about so hard but couldn't. "Your a vampire". She repeated.

He sighed and let her go, taking a step backwards. "I never asked for this Lydia. I was just a boy when I was turned, my childhood, my entire life ripped away from me". He turned his back towards her in defeat.

If she truly wanted to run, she could. But instead she stayed in her place. "Then why turn my brother?" She asked. He sighed and sat down in his usual seat. The wheelchair. "He was meant to be Star'a first kill, so she could change completely into a vampire. Instead she fell in love with him. So we made him one of us and when he decides to feed he will be our brother". He looked down at his leather cladded hand and sighed.

"So you basically took a innocent life?" She asked. He looked up at her and frowned. "Michael was far from innocent". She rolled her eyes and pushed herself of the wall. "So why haven't you killed me?" She asked. She walked towards him slowly.

He sighed and shut his eyes and she was right in front of him. Her scent was driving him wild. "Because Lydia, believe it or not I'm not completely a monster. I would never harm you in anyway". He stood up and walked over to where the bottle sat.

"You can go now. Just follow the straight path it will lead you to the main road". He muttered softly as he slowly took a sip from the bottle. She looked at the entrance and then back to David'a back.

"I'm sorry". She whispered. She walked closer towards him, her hand reaching up to his back. "My head is telling me to run, but my heart...my heart is telling me to stay". She whispered. David turned around and looked at her with a solemn look.

"Why do I always see you when your not there David? Are we connected in some way?" She asked. Her hand reaching up to touch his face. His eyes shut and a soft sigh escaped his lips. "We are in a way". He muttered.

Lydia clenched her lips and leaned forwards. Her lips founds David's once again, his arms immediately wrapping around her waist. He pulled her close to his body, his hands slowly travelling around her body.

She gently pulled away from the kiss and searched his eyes. A small smile spread across her face and she pulled him over to one of the old, dusty beds.