23

"Where the hell where you last night?" Was the first thing Michael said. Lydia rolled her eyes and moved over to her bed. "Lydia I asked you a question". Michael muttered, moving to stand in front of her. She looked up to catch his glare.

"I was out". She muttered. He raised his eyebrow and shook his head. "You we're with David weren't you?" He asked. When she didn't answer he raised his voice. "Weren't you?" She looked up at him, tears staining her eyes.

"We we're meant to be a team Mikey, we used to tell each other are deepest, darkest secrets and now....now you have kept me in the dark". She answered. He frowned slightly, his Adam's apple throbbing. "I know what you are Michael". She whispered.

He looked down at her, his eyes darkening. "Well you must know by now, it was his fault". He said. She shook her head immediately a tear falling down her cheek. "No, if you hadn't followed that girl around, if you didn't decide that you wanted to be cool and fit in by drinking from the bottle, non of this would of happened".

She licked her bottom lip and opened her door. "I want you to go". She whispered. He shook his head and moved closer to her. "He's dangerous can't you see that". She rolled her eyes and muttered. "Your dangerous but I still love you. Michael just please go I'm tired and I want to sleep". He sighed and moved past her.

"I'm just looking out for you". Michael whispered. She looked up at him and smiled sadly. "I know Michael, but I also know David won't hurt me. Like you won't hurt me, or Mom and Sam. Just trust me please and trust David". Michael sighed and ruffled his hair.

"I'll try". Was all he said, before turning around and entering his own room. Lydia sighed and gently flopped down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. It suddenly dawned to her that David had offered her the same bottle Michael drank from.

She bit her lip and wondered, "Do I really want to live forever?"