new house

Lydia raised her eyebrow as her mother pulled up in the drive. She looked around at the crazy looking Sculptures outside of the house. She pushed the handle of the door and stepped out. She looked up at Michael who had now joined her. "Is he dead?" Sam asked. Lydia looked back at her brother and smirked.

"No of course he isn't". Lucy muttered making her way up to her father. "Can we go back to Arizona if he's dead". Sam asked. Lydia jumped when he suddenly sat up. "I ain't dead". He said, a crazy smile on his face. Lucy sighed and muttered. "Dad".

Lydia sighed and made her way up to her grandfather. "Hey Grandpa". She whispered smiling at him. He smiled at her and gently ruffled her hair. "Well then come in, come in", He bellowed.

They wall made there way into the house. Lydia looked around the living room and sighed. "Where's the TV?" Sam asked rushing around the room. He ran through the house. "Mike, Lyd" there's no TV". Lydia smirked and shook her head at Michael. 

"Err guy's come here". He muttered. They both made their way over to Sam. They stood outside a room with two doors. "I wonder what's in here?" Sam asked. Sam pulled open the door and let out a shriek.

Lydia winced and turned her head into Michael's chest. "Talk about the Texas Chainsaw Massacre." He muttered. There was mutiple corpses of deer's hanging from the ceiling. Their grandfather made there way over to them and slammed the door shut. He glared at them.

"Rules" he muttered. He waved two fingers for them to follow him. They made there way into the kitchen slowly. They all stood close to each other and watched as he leant beside the fridge. Lydia took a deep gulp, wondering what weird things her grandfather would have in his fridge. She wouldn't be surprised if he had a dead body in there.

He opened the fridge and she let out a breath of relief. "We've got some rules around here. Second shelf is mine. That's where I keep my root beers and my double-thick Oreo cookies. Nobody touches the second shelf but me. There's another rule around here, and I want you to pay close attention. Don't touch anything. Everything is exactly where I want it". He slammed the fridge door shut and walked away. Michael smirked and gently nudged Lydia.

"Hey Sammy see that out there". he muttered pointed to the green bush that was deadly close to the window. Sam nodded and jumped up on the counter. "That's grandad's secret stash". Michael whispered. Lydia snorted at her brother, as his eyes widened in shock. 

"Well whilst you two chat about Grandad's secret stash, i'm going up stairs to pick out my room". She rolled her eyes as both of her brothers rushed past her. They both clearly wanted the bigger room. Lydia? She couldn't give a fuck about what room she had. 

She walked past one of the rooms to see Michael wrestling Sam on the bed. She sighed and shook her head walking into the room right beside it. She smiled. This one will do she thought to herself. She smirked as she heard Sammy running down the hall. "WELL I'M HAVING THIS ONE. AT LEAST IT'S FAR FROM YOU". Sam shouted. Lydia rolled her eyes and flopped on her bed.

"So this is the room you picked". Lucy said soflty. Lydia lifted her head and nodded. "It's nice. I knew you would pick it. That's why I had the removal men place your things in here". Lydia frowned and looked around the room. She smiled when she saw her posters already up on the walls. 

"Let's go to the broadwalk tonight". Lucy whispered. Lydia smiled and watched as her mother made her way out of room. Probably to inform her brothers of their plans tonight. Lydia got up and opened up another door in her room. She smiled widely at the massive bathroom. "That's so cool". She whispered. She had her own bathroom. She grabbed a clean towel and stripped from her clothes. 

She turned the shower on and smiled when she stepped underneath. The warmth of the water suddenly impacted her body. She gently lathered the shampoo into her hear and took a deep breath. The scent of lavender suddenly hit her nostrils. She smiled softly to herself and staggered out the shower.

She dried of her body and sat on her bed. A towel wrapped around her. She pulled on her pants and stood up letting the bra drop. She grabbed her bra and gently clipped it on. She pulled open her wardrobe and bit her lip. Pondering the thought of what to wear. She decided to go for a black, flowy dress. Something she had found in her mother's box, that she was going to give to charity. She slipped on a pair of flats and brushed her hair. She didn't care it was wet, she knew with the wind it would soon dry.

She made her way down stairs and sighed. She sat in the arm of the sofa and looked at the little charm bracelet on her arm. She knew she'd be waiting her for awhile. Her brothers where terrible for getting ready.