Chapter 51: Messed Up

Michael's POV

"You better explain yourself right now." I said to Nia while the two lads stared at me. "It's not what it looks like... I kissed Calum one last time to say I was sorry and to say goodbye 'cause I finally know that he would never like me back." Nia said sobbing. We were sitting on the sofa. "So, why do you have to kiss him? Did he kiss you back?" Ashton asked and Nia just shooked her head. "You've ruined everything." Luke said quite annoyed. "That is the very first time Calum fell in love. He was happy and then you came and took all of that from him." I said to Nia and she was crying. "I'm sorry... I really am." She says... I stood up. "You better go. Leave Calum alone from now on." I said before walking to Calum's room as the lads followed me. We decided to wait for him to wake up.

Calum's POV

I woke up and my head was already aching so much. I sat up and put my hand onto my head since it was painful. "Ahh.." I said since it got worse when I sat up. I remembered that I got drunk. Jade .... as I thought of her, my chest tightened so much that I wanted to scream. "Jade is gone, Calum. Who knows, she might be gone forever." Ashton says and I saw them looking at me. I just bowed my head. "She came back but she saw Nia kissing you. Nia said that she kissed you because she was finally ready to move on and let you go but too bad Jade saw everything." Luke said and my eyes widened as I turned to them. "Again?" I asked. I took my hoodie which was laying on the bed and wiped my lips as much as I could. "I can't believe her, man! Alcohol just makes me a lot more stupid, doesn't it?!" I almost yelled and threw my hoodie on the floor as hard as I could rested my elbows on my thighs and covered mu face with my hands as I know that my tears will be out any time.

I felt someone hugging me from side to side and in the front. I saw the lads comforting me so I cried at my best. "We're sorry about what happened, Cal. We tried to stop her from leaving but she just wouldn't listen." Luke says hugging me while tapping my back. "What am I going to do now? I can't keep living with this pain. I'd rather die..." I sobbed. "Caaaal." They all said at the same time like they were telling me not to talk like that. "Cal, it's not the end. If you're meant to be together, I believe that you guys are going to see each other again and give another chance to one another." Ashton says as I continued to cry .... How can I possibly move on, Jade? How? .....

3 days later.... we continued our tour.

As we were about to go on stage then Nia suddenly approached me. I was avoiding her for the past 2 days. I tried to walk out but this time he caught my arm. "What do you want?" I asked rudely. "Cal, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I didn't know that Jade was coming ba-" I cut her off. "So you kissed me 'cause you thought she wasn't coming back?" I said to her and she wasn't able to talk back. "I'm sorry, Cal." She says to me. "It's fine." I said and she was shocked. "Really?" She asks. "You want the truth? No. It was never fine. Besides why are you not happy? Isn't this what you always wanted? I can't wait for this tour to be over." I said to her rudely but who cares.

"I'm telling you Calum that I was ready to move on. How can I be happy when you are not? You are my happiness, Calum. What I did is wrong and I know that so I'm sorry." She says as she walked out on me. I felt a little guilty but I didn't care. I just went on stage with the lads and we played a couple songs as usual.

"So, guys we're going to slow things down a little. This next song is called 'Amnesia' please sing with us if you know the words." I said as we started the song.

I drove by all the places....

As I was singing verse 2. I felt tears running down my face as I remembered that I used to sing this to her.... Jade, I miss you so much ... it hurts to know that we're not the way it used to be.

The tour with Hey Violet ended soon...

As I continued living my life. A few interviews quite annoy me, asking about Jade and I. The guys got me covered. I didn't want anyone to know what happened. And most especially, I don't want the 5SOS Family to hate on Jade. I want ger to live normally without anyone giving her a hard time... it's been a month and I'm doing great so far. I hope she is too. Everyday, I am missing her a lot more. I'm dying to be with her but I have to stay strong. Who knows? We might bump into each other again. Like before ....

So, that's what I did. I continued to live ny life and tried to be the old Calum that they were always looking for. I stayed happy, funny, sometimes I even take my pants off just to lighten up the mood and I've still got it :)

After some shit interview, We went back to our hotel. I was surprised by Jade's huge ass golden retriever jumping on my lap. Yep, he's still with me. I do have another dog that's a little smaller which is now Max's friend but I left my small one with my sister Mali since she asked for it but I'm getting em back soon, I just let my sister borrow my small one. His name is Duke by the way. I love both dogs and I've been taking good care of them.

"What do you want to do today, boy? You wanna take a walk?" I said playing with him. And he was being stoked just seeing me. Awww we've been friends... :)

We've been buddies but there are some things that we don't like about each other. Max would always leave my side when I'm talking to a girl. And I hate it when he gets hyped and runs away from me that I have to chase him. Don't get ne wrong but I don't usually use Max's stroller 'cause he just follows me wherever I go. I trained him but sometimes he's so annoying. And one more thing, I hate it when I'm still sleeping and he'll go barking on my bed trying to wake the crap out of me.

But even so, I love this dog. He is my only memory from Jade besides the photos and videos and things that I have.

Jade, I hope you're doing fine .... I won't stop hoping that I would see you again soon.