Chapter 45: Being With You

Calum's POV

Me and Jade were walking in the mall holdong hands. We had fruitshakes on our hands. "So, where do you wanna go?" I casked smiling at her. "You lead. Surprise me." She smiled so sweetly. Oh my gosh... I can't help myself. I'm so in love with her. Before I could realize what I was doing, I held her face tightly and kissed her lips for about 3 seconds... when I pulled away her eyes were open wide shocked. I was still holding her face and I gave a laugh seeing her reaction. "Ow!" I groaned in pain when I felt her kicked my right knee. "Geez! Babe, what was that for???!!!! Ugh!!!" I said again to her... she walked to me and our faces were just centimeters away. "People are watching..." she warned me. "So?? I don't care." I said and put my hands on my hips. "Now, Jade... baby?" I said walking to her amd kissing her cheek... "Can we just go so we can have fun?... and.." I leaned closer so I could blow something in her ear. "I love kissing you so don't fight it." I blew in her ear and her eyes widen and pushed my chest. I just laughed and held her hand again.

We went to watch a movie... The 'Boss Baby'. She's been dying to watch thay movie. We laughed at how cute their brotherhood was. When the movie was done, we decided to go home.

I was driving on our way to our hotel. "So, did you have fun?" I asked her. "Of course... being with you is the funnest." She said smiling while looking out the window. I smiled to myself... should I tell her the truth that I kissed Nia last night? Or not... if I tell her, she might break up with me...

I hate lying to her ... But I guess it won't come out if I didn't talk about it. The most important lesson is I'm never doing it again.

... or should I tell her? I mean she deserves to know, right? I parked the car and we hopped out of the car. She took her bag and waited for me outside. We walked to the hotel and we entered the elevator. Boy, I'm sweating... I wanted to tell her but I can't. But she really deserves to know the truth. "Umm, Jade? I wanted to tell you something about my birthday party. Something happened." I said to her not stuttering just in case. "Spill." She said looking at me. "Well, I-" My sentence was cut off when the elevator door opened revealing Nia and Rena. My eyes widen. We got out of the elevator.

Jade's POV

I'm really not comfortable with Nia... "Oh hey, Cal. We were just talking about you. We were about to leave. We catched up with the guys." Rena said smiling widely. "Renaaa?" Said Nia. Did Rena just say that they were talking about Calum. Calum smiled at them and said 'hey'. His cheeks were popping out. You know... the cute one. I hate it when he smiles at girls that way besides me. Ugh! I can't take this anymore. "I'll be inside, Cal." I said with a fake smile. I was about to walk out when Calum caught my arm and pulled me back to him. "You're not going anywhere." Says Calum as he smiles at me cheesily. Why is he doing this to me? "Excuse us. I'll just take my girl in a korean restaurant. You know how much Jade loves spicy food." Says Calum as he intertwined his fingers with mine. "But you just got back. I thought you guys are done having fun." Says Nia.

"I forgot to take her to dinner so, I'l see you guys around." Calum said as we went back to the elevator. "What was that?" He asked me with a grin. "Nothing?" I answered and he pushed me against the elevator wall. "What now?" I said annoyed. "What's the matter?" He asked again. "I was invisible! They totally greeted you like I wasn't even there." I said as he laughed. Gosh, I hate him.

"Awww... that's why I made an excuse but let's just eat some noodles." He said again with that grin. "Stop grinning!" I said as he pulled me out of the elevator.