Chapter 46: We'll Meet Again

Calum's POV

"Nia please... I have a girlfriend. Find someone who's available 'cause I'm not." I said to Nia who's being flirty at the moment. Why is she doing this? We were ok back then... we were good friends but now, I don't know who she is anymore. "Calum, you kissed ke back, remember? At your birthday party..." she fought back. "That was a mistake. You were mistake. I wouldn't have done that if I wasn't drunk. And I definitely wouldn't do that if I knew that Jade is surprising me that night." I said to her. "Stop this... I'm begging you. I love her so much and I don't want to ruin anything. All I can offer for is friendship. I hope that's fine with you. You're great woman, Nia. You deserve someone but that is definitely not me." I said as i walked out on her. I told the guys about Nia getting clingy after our unintentional kiss. But they just said to turn her down. Trust me, I've done that a lot of times bit she just wouldn't let go. I can't wait for this tour to be over. Geez...

Jade's POV

This is the day of our flight. It's now 11:30am so I jumped into the shower. After taking a bath, I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. I walked back to my room in my robe and I decided to where my emerald green long sleeved turtle neck shirt and a denim jeans. I combed my hair and gave it a little volume. I put on my white socks and slipped on my light brown timberland boots. I wore my accesories and sprayed perfume all over me. I didn't do anything special with my face I just applied a moisturizer and a light layer of foundation and did my brows a little and applied lip balm.

I'l be taking Max with me. My dad owned a private plane so I talked to him about us going to Melbourne. Good thing he said yes. Max is a big dog. I like his light brown fur. It's so silky and shiny. I pulled Max and my white suit case and knocked on Nicole's door before locking my own door. "Hey, Rica said she's in the lobby." Nicole said as she pulled her suit case and we walked together. After meeting up, with Rica, we took a cab to take us on the airport. I saw dad's private pilot so we said hi and got in the plane. When we were about to take off, Max is being a little to noisy. I guess he was scared so I gave him a little hug. I'm scared at first but it'll be fine after.

A few hours later, we landed. I never really fell asleep in the plane. I was just nervous of how Calum would react if he sees me right in the front row...

We booked our room to a nice hotel. When we got there we started preparing for bed since we were super duper tired. We all fell asleep at the same time.

Calum's POV

So, we're on the tour bus. On our way to Melbourne. I texted my Jade in the mean time. We're 2 hours away from Melbourne and we'll end up preparing for the show after.

To Missie 💜 (from Calum)
Hey, babe. What're you up to? I miss you so much. :( -Cal xx

To my.Puppy 💙 (from Jade)
I miss you too. How would you like to see me? 😊

To Missie 💜 (from Calum)
Oh, I would kill for me too see you in person :(

To my.Puppy 💙 (from Jade)
Aww I guess you should just wait then. It won't be long, trust me :)

To Missie 💜 (from Calum)
I can't wait any longer :(

To my.Puppy 💙 (from Jade)
😇😇😇

To Missie 💜 (from Calum)
Why are you smiling? Aren't you sad? Aren't you missing me right now? :( I'm upset :(

To my.Puppy 💙 (from Jade)
i love you, puppy ❤️ 😇😇😇

To Missie 💜 (from Calum)
I love you so much 😭 I'm dying to be with you

To my.Puppy 💙 (from Jade)
I have to get ready, Cal. Rica are taking Me and Nicole out. I'll talk to you later, ok?

To Missie 💜 (from Calum)
But why? I just texted you... :(

To my.Puppy 💙 (from Jade)
bye. i love you so much, my puppy.
And I MISS YOU TOO 😭

To Missie 💜 (from Calum)
Ok :( have fun :( don't go smiling at other guys 'cause you're dead when I get there. :( i love you so much more, baby. And I miss you more.

Jade's POV

He has no idea that we're coming to their concert tonight. Even though, we're in Melbourne, the arena is a one hour drive. So, Nicole and Rica are now finished showering and it was my turn. I turned on the shower letting the water splash onto my skin. I applied my apple scented shampoo that Calum always admired. I applied my shower gel all over my body before rinsing. After that, I wiped my whole body before applying my Coconut scented body butter from the Body Shop.

I stepped out of the bathroom and went and pulled out all the 5SOS clothes that I bought. I slipped on the white shirt, and I decided to pair my 5SOS clothes to a high-waisted black shorts. I wore the hoodie that I bought and slipped on my half socks before wearing my white and black stripes Adidas superstar with a thicker bottom. I blow dried my hair before straightening it. I didn't bother to apply make up on. I just applied a moisturizer and lip balm.

I wore my 5SOS cup and I wore my pink see-through sun glasses. Same with Rica and Nicole.. the wore 5SOS clothes from the 5SOS merchandise to blend in with the crowd. I took my iphone, earphones, powerbank, charger, wallet, lip balm, perfume and put on my white leather sling purse. I sprayed perfume all over me before wearing accesories, the ones that Calum gave are the ones I never took off.

We locked our hotel room before taking a cab to take us to the arena ...