Chapter 32: Toy Guns In The Dark

Jade's POV

So it's December 22 ... 2 days before Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve but today, We're all getting ready for the game we talked about last week.

It's 4:00pm ... They'll be here in 6:30pm... I went to my room and opened my luggage to find black stuff... I have a lot of black colored clothes so it's not that hard to find in my wardrobe. I love Black. I pulled out one of my black high waisted skinny jeans, my pure black long sleeved shirt and I also pulled out a white sando that I could wear underneath so I would be more comfortable... I pulled some black socks that reached above my ankle and I found my black nike air max shoes that showed a little white on the logo and on the bottom ...

I took my towel and head to the bathroom to take bath ... I used my shampoo and conditioner before rubbing soad into my body and scruubing myself before my rinsed my hair and body thoroughly. I dried myself up with the towel and blow dried my hair and brushed my teeth before gargling. I wrapped my towel around my body before running to my room ... I slipped into my undies and to the ones I prepared for the game starting with the white sando, black high waisted skinny jeans, black long sleeved shirt, black that only covered the coverage of my shoes and my black adidas shoes that showed a little bit of white on the logo.... I wore my accesories ... One silver ring that I put on my tall finger on my right. One sliver bracelet that I put on my left wrist together with my Black watch that had a gold frame, arms and numbers, small silver earrings and the necklace that Calum gave me ... Today, I assigned this accesories for everyday. I don't want to use the rest of my accesories for now. Although, I never really took off the necklace that Cal gave me.

I found my old hair curler and atarted curling my hair. I applied foundation and lip tattoo. I waited for the lip tattoo to dry for 15 minutes just to be sure that the color sticked to my lips before pealing it off ... I applied a light shade of purple eyeshadow on my eyes, a little black eye liner and mascara. and also a  little blush ... I applied my make up so lightly. Like I used to when I was still taking up my course. It was now. It was now 5:00pm .. geez, I was early.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV ... I switched it on E news and It's about me and Cal ... Are celebrities supoose to fake relationship for their sake ... For me, it's kind of torcher ... I just turned the TV off... there's nothing good in it anyways... I ran back to my room and grabbed my phone that was charging ... I was still using the earphones and charger of my 6s and saved the new ones just in case my old one breaks ... My phone was now full charged so I unplugged it. I grabbed my slim wallet so it would fit on my oocket since I won't wear any bags and put a large amount of money just to be ready. I didn't take my earphones with me though... I ran back to the living room and sat down ... there was nothing to do. I sat down waiting for hours to run. I walked to my mirror and and looked at my figure ...  I think I really don't have any fat at all... It must be from the speed of my metabolism ... I put my hands on both sides of my cheeks .. and I remembered Calum.. The way he woukd stare at me and smile... his smike was the cutest thing ever... I smiled to myself and bowed my head sliding my hands to my neck ... I heard the doorbell and went to the door and opened it .. "Hey, Nicole... Hey, Michael." I said to the couple ... I let them in and they sat on the sofa ... Nicole hugged me and whispered something in my ear... "You smell good. Can I eat some of your cereal?" My eyes just widened... She didn't eat?

"Oh Michael, are you hungry too? I'll order a pizza for you, guys ... Where have you been?" I asked as I pulled out me phone and dialed the number of that pizza place ... I ordered two boxes just in case the rest shows up. I also ordered drinks. "So, we went to this place... It was really hot ... it's traffic. And it was about time so we decided to change into some black outfit bwfore going to that place and when we were on our way back, it was traffic and we're gonna be late so we went here." Nicole said and Michael just pouted at me... "Ok... " The pizza arrived so they ate while we wait for the rest...

Any minute now, Luke, Aleisha, Ashton and Rica came ... "Cal's not here yet?" Luke asked while holding the box of toy guns with rubber ball bullets... "yeah... Give him a call." Michael called him and he answered ... "Yo! dude! where are you?!" he said and I saw Calum right behind Michael on the door. "I'm right here."

"Where?"

"Over here."

"Oh fuck you, Calum."

Calum covered Michael's eyes "guess who?" he said being cheesy and I laughed. "Hi, Missie. I've missed you." Calum said winking at me while he was hanging on Michael's shoulder. "I keep hearing that from you. Jade, why does he call you Missie?" I looked over to Nicole who asked that. "You see when they met, Jade wouldn't tell Calum her name so Calum called him Miss and became Missie." Ashton spoke which was true... "ohhhhh." was all Nicole could say. "Alright! Let's Go!" Rica and Aleisha said and Nicole pulled my hand inside the van so she could sit right next to me. The guys went inside as well... This time, Ashton drove us there.

We got there and parked the van. We got out the car and started to walk to that room where we can put the people who are caught by a bullet ... "So, are we starting?" I asked out of nowhere and Luke came in carrying the toy guns. We both took our guns ... "Let's start this war." Luke said sounding like he's in a movie ... "Let's go..." I said checking out my gun. "Jade, don't go anywhere far. I'm serious." Calum said and I just looked at him and we started the game. I started running everywhere... I hid on one room for a while so I could for someone I could pair up with... I went out of the room when I realized that no one came... I saw Rica on the other side and I shoot but I missed ... she was with Ashton ... Couples reall pair up huh... where can I find Calum... I mean my partner. I bumped into someone that was wearing a black beanie and I was shocked so I gasped and he clas his hand on my mouth. He took off his beanie and it wad Luke... geez ... "Luke? Why are you wearing that? You look like a burgler." I said to him... "Fine I'll tak it off... I guess we'll pair up." He said taking his beanie off and putting his hair back into a quiff.. We both ran to the top so we could see where they are all going ... We saw Aleisha and Calum so we hid but we were caught. "Hey! Hemmings, give me my girl and I'll give yours." Calum said and I just looked him like 'Oh no...' "No!" Luke defended. "C'mon! Give me my Jade." Calum whined. "I'm telling you! I'm not yours yet." I said yelling and faking that I was mad. Calum's face was like '...ok?' ... "Luke, I'll tell her your dirty little secret if you won't tell me." Calum threatened. "What secret?" Aleisha asked Calum. "Oh it's interesting, Leish." says Calum smiling in an evil way.

"FINE!" Luke said and Calum came running to me and pulled my hand and we ran. "Hey! what's going on.?!" I said while we were running. "We can't trust Aleisha and Luke. They might shoot us." We bumped into Rica and Ashton... "Woah! Rica shoo-!" I shooted Rica and Calum shooted Ashton before they can even shoot us. We locked them in that room. And I'm pretty sure we saw Luke and Aleisha, Michael and Nicole in there... So I guess there's only Ash and Rica ... Calum and I ran down the hallway and we saw Rica and Ashton ... I shooted Rica right away and Ashton shoot Calum ...

"You shoot my girl... I'll shoot your boyfriend." Ash said and I was shocked since Calum has been hit on his... umm ... you know... "How dare you shoot my best friend??!!" I yelled at Ashton and aimed at his forehead and shoot right away... I can't believe it ... I win...

"I guess you won, Missy..." Calum smiled at me who's on the ground... I grabbed his arm and pulled him up. "Are you ok?" I asked him and he nodded. I sigh and we grouped hugged... Nicole, Michael, Luke and Aleisha went out and we all hopped in the van... We started driving to the Ice Cream Store ... We went inside and we found seats ... "Ok, since Jade won the game... I bet she can treat us some ice cream..." Nicole said and I just smiled and stood up from my seat ... and ordered ice creams. I knew their favourite flavors though... I ordered and payed and walked back to our table with the tray of ice creams in my hands...

I sat down and they got their ice creams... I took my chocolate ice cream and ate it as well.. "You knew my favourite flavor, huh?" Calum said as he scooped. "Mint Chocolate? ... Umm Cal... I'm pretty sure I grew up with everyone here so I know..." I said smiling and he frowned and glared at me. I just poked his cheek slightly and ate on my ice cream...