Chapter 14: Love Sick

Jade's POV

I smiled to myself at how gentle is Calum today. But I know sooner or later he'll tease me again. They went back to our shade and one by one we took a shower at the faucet. I was the last one to shower. I was next after Calum... We all put on our clthes and shoes back. Our shoes was ok but our clothes are now wet because our swimsuits are wet from swimming and showering. I showered and put my clothes and shoes back on. We didn't bring any comb so we didn't get to comb our hair. I made my way back to the shade and wore my purse...

As I was walking to join them on the shade, I saw they all changed back to their outfit as well. None of the guys are shirtless anymore. I was walking towards then until I slipped into this rock causing me to trip. "Owie!" Ugh! now, my ankle hurts. They ran to me and I stood up. "You ok, Jadeee?" Nicole asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I answered her. "You're bleeding!" Rica screamed. "Really?" I took a look at my ankle and it is bleeding. How can I be so careless? "I almost didn't feel it. I just felt it when I saw it." I said still looking at my ankle.

Calum's POV

She didn't even feel her wound?? I guess that she's just numb as ever. "You guys have any disinfectants?" I asked them. "I think I have a first aid kit on my car." Nicole said as she ran to her car to get it. Jade walked and she was having a hard time walking and she fell to the ground again. How clumsy. "Cal." says Ash. "I know right." I said to him and I carried Jade bridal style. I was walking her back to the car and we were fighting again. "How can you be so clumsy?" I said to her as she pulled my ear. "Ow! Ow!" I was screaming quite loud. "I'm already hurt and you still have the urge to say that, you little punk!" sha said pulling my ear harder. "OOOOWWW!!! ok, I'm sorry." I said and she let go of my ear... I put her down on Nicole's car and Nicole, treated her wound. I sat down beside her watching her bare with the pain. As soon as Nicole finished putting yhe bandage around Jade's ankle We all drove back to our unit. Jade past out says Nicole since I was in a different car.

I walked to their car and saw her laying down on the back seat. I carried her bridal style. We were on the elevator when I felt her arm was a little warmer. I went inside her unit and layed her down. I pull the sheets over her and I stared at her again. I put my hands on either side of her hips which rested on her mattress... "You look so adorable, Jade. Goodnight, Missie." I said to her before standing up and turning her lights off and left her unit.

Jade's POV

I pretended to be asleep... I was fluttered of what he just said before he left. Ok, I guess I'll just have to admit that I've been acting like this because I'm starting to have a crush on him. I was feeling a little hot so I walked to the bathroom and showered and blow dried my hair and wore my brown checkered shorts and a cream T-shirt before passing out on my bed.

Calum's POV

It was morning and I decided to wake up. I showered and changed into some band T-shirt and black skinny jeans pairing up with my balack and white vans. I walked passed Jade's unit and I heard nothing. I guess she's still asleep. I walked to some bakeshop and bought pancakes for breakfast. I took out the pancake and went back home so we could all have breakfast. I still hadn't heatd anything from Jade's house. We ate our pancakes and I played FIFA with the lads... I won a few times and also lost when Michael was the one I played with. He's just too good.

"Let's play ping pong, guys." I said inviting them and they nodded joining me in the back room.

We played until it was my turn to face Luke. "Ok, Lukey... let's do this." I said looking at him with fierce and we stafted the game and I lost. "Ha!" he said. Geez... I could never beat Luke in ping pong. I tweeted about us. It was 12:30 and we had lunch talking about random stuff and jokes. We were so happy. I'm happy with this lads.

L: hey, Cal why aren't you with Jade?

C: uh... I hadn't heard any noise from her home. I think she's still asleep. probably tired.

M: Are you sure? It's late. Why isn't she up yet?

C: I don't know.

A: What if she's sick?

L: Didn't you say last night that she was a little warmer than normal?

A: c'mon, Cal. We're going to check on her.

We went to her door and started knocking but no one answered so we decided to make ourselves inside her home. We made our way to her room and she was still fast asleep. Ash touched her forehead. "Dude! she's burning!" He yelled and Jade woke up and sat down. "Why are you guys here? My head hurts." She said with a sleepy tone. "We need to take you to the hospital." Ash said taking his car keys out of his pocket and I carried her and went to the hospital.

waiting....

"Is she ok?" I asked the doctor. "Yeah. It was just a simple fever. I gave her a shot. You can take her home when she wakes up." The doctor answered. "Ok. thanks." I said. The lads made their way back to the unit and I waited for Jade to wake up. I fell asleep on the couch on her room.