Chapter 22: Kidnapped

Calum's POV

I still haven't changed my clothes cause I was too busy watching. I heard my iphone rang and saw it was my sister. What does she want? I answered the phone.

C: hello? ... hello? sis? you there?

MK: Cal.. I...

C: what is it?

MK: Jade was kidnapped.

C: What?! where are you? are you ok? what happened?

MK: I'm at the parking lot of the mall.

C: don't move an inch. I'll go there.

Geez... I'm worried about Jade. What could've happened. "MOM! DAD!" I called out and they were in the kitchen. "Yes, honey?" Mom asked. "Jade's been kidnapped. Mali just told me. I'm going to her so she could help me find her" I said and their look was now worried. "We'll go with you." dad said rushing but I stopped him. "It's far too dangerous. I don't want you guys to get involved. I love you." I said as I kissed mom and said goodbye. I frove to the mall's parking lot and saw Mali crying.

I ran to her and she hugged and I hugged her back. We pulled away.

C: what happened? tell me?

MK: I'm sorry, Cal. I guess I should've just let her go out on a date with you since I had no strength to at least defend her.

C: she didn't use her skills?

MK: She couldn't move. That guy was holding her tightly.

C: A GUY??!!

I was thinking to call the police but before that I checked my GPS and saw that Jade's tracker on her phone was turned on.

C: Listen, Mali... Go to the police station and tell them to go to this place.

MK: at a hotel basement? that's where she is? but what about you?

C: I gotta go to her as soon as possible. So I need you to back me up and call the police.

MK: ok.

She hugged me again and I hugged back. "Be careful." we said at the same time. "I will." We said again at the same time. Mali wiped her tears and got into her car and drove and I did the same. I went to that hotel basement and started to follow my GPS on my iphone. I walked at a door and sticked my ear into it so I could listen and I could hear a guy talking but I probably don't know what they're talking about. The police came as quiet as they can and Mali came hugging me again. "Stay in the car, Mali. I don't want you getting hurt." I said as she cried. "I'm sorry." she said sobbing. "It's ok. she's going to be fine. She skills of martial arts. Now, I need you to stay in the car." She nodded wiping her tears away. "Just be careful, ok?" she said and I nodded and smiled at her. The police kicked the door open and they were around Jade and that guy. Jade was crying. Her mouth, hands, and legs. A shirtless guy was moved beside her when he saw the police. I think she's about to get raped. " He pulled Jade's chair where she was tied up. "Let her go, You bastard!!!" I yelled at him as I walked in with the police. "Don't get near! I'll kill her!" He threatened pointing a knife at Jade's neck. "Stop this! you're being surrounded just give up and let her go!" I yelled at him. Me and the police walked closer. "I told you to stay away from me!" He yelled. "You don't listen to me huh??!!! huh?!!!" He yelled. He moved his knife to Jade's stomach and ran it through the side of her stomach and Jade just closed her eyes when she felt the pain. My blood boiled in anger. "STOP THAT!!!!" I got mad and I was about to run to that guy and punch him but the cops are stopping me. "Mr. Hood. You need to calm down!" The cop said to me.

Jade's POV

My tear ran down my face. It's not about my wound. But it's about how I see Calum crying. He's hurting. I have to get out of this. I have to wipe his tears away. He was screaming at the cops. "DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!" he yelled. Again this guy ran his knife deeper into the side of my stomach. "STOP!!" Calun yelled and the cops shoot a bullet and missed. "WHAT'RE YOU GUYS DOING?! DON'T TRY TO STOP ME!! HE'S HURTING HER!!!DO SOMETHING!.... please...." Calum said causing me to cry even more. "Are you still not leaving?" says the guy who kidnapped me. He untied my arms and and legs and he wrapped his arm around my neck and pointing his knife at me. This is my chance. I will use my martial arts skills. I elbowed his abdomen as hard as I could and took his knife. I punched his face and he fell to the ground. He was about to grab his gun so I kicked it as far as I could. I pulled him so he would stand up. I kicked him turning my legs to push his face aside. He was laying down so I punched his nose which put him to sleep. His nose was now bleeding and unconcious. I looked and touched my bleeding side of tummy. It hurts but I can bare with it. The police took that guy. Calum came running to me. "Jade..." he said and I wiped his tears away. "I'm ok, now... don't worry." I was kinda feeling dizzy... "No, you're not! Why didn't you use your skills before he tied you up?!!! We were all worried about you!!" He screamed at me but I didn't care.. I was losing a lot of blood. "I was scared. But then I saw you're worried and sad face a while ago so I stood uo for myself so you wouldn't be worried. I'm sorry for ghe trouble. I ask for forgiveness to your family when we get home." I said to him. Now, my vission is starting to blurr. "So... please... I really don't like to argue with you right now..."

Calum's POV

I felt bad for yelling at her. "Look, I'm sorry. I was just so worried and I really didn't know what to do. If something happens to you, I don't what I'll do." I said huggung her. "I'm sorry for worrying you." I hugged her. "We need to get you to a doctor." I said pulling away. "Argh!" She moaned in pain holding her wound. Shit. It's so deep. She lost a lot of blood. I looked at her before I knew it she fell into my arms.