Chapter 1: 5 Months Break

Calum's POV

So we sang our final songs before we go on a break for 5 months to write new songs for the next album. We said our goodbyes to the fans. They all screamed they were just amazing. We went off the stage and we finally drove to oyr condominium unit. The fans musn't know that we are here. I put my arms around Mikey and Luke's shoulder and boy am I tired. We are in New York City though. We wanted to take a vacation here since it's a nice city but the weather in London would be much better. We drove to the building.

We went to the very top of the building where our Unit was located. When we finally got in, we went directly to our rooms and fell asleep immediately without even bothering to change our clothes.

In the morning, I woke up to look at my iphone to see that it's already 10:00am. I must've been so tired. I called my mom to tell her that I'm fine and We'll go to Australia on December to celebrate all the  holidays. Right after talking to my mom, I ended up going to the kitchen to see Luke preparing breakfast and Ikey and Ashton playing FIFA in the living room. I sat in front of the table and rested my head on the table. Luke and I began talking.

Luke: hey, what's the matter?

Me: I just don't know how to spend this vacation in the right way.

Luke: Why do you say that?

Me: I don't know. I guess I just don't have a girlfriend. All three you of you has one.

Luke: Dude, I'm right here. I'm still single.

Me: what about those two?

Luke: I think Mikey and his girlfriend broke up because she couldn't stand the thought that they are in a Long Distance Relationship. And Rica has nice personality so I think iy would be cool for us to spend our time together playing instruments, singing, playing video games and stuff.

Me: Aww..

I smiled at him and he laughed. A minute later, someone called Luke and he answered. Right after he hang up after a discussed face', I bet it was the bitches. Oh that damn girl. I knew it... Luke is staring at me like he's nervous to tell me or something.... Wait for it.. 3, 2, 1

"Cal... Rica, and Abegail are coming over." He said causing me to fall into a 'ugh' expression.

Ashton: Yes!

Me: No!

Mikey: don't worry, Cal. I'm your date.

Me: You know that your ex is coming over too, right?... And I doubt that you still like her..

Mikey: maybe?

Me: ugh! when are they coming over?

Luke: Their on the plane right now so perhaps,... tonight.

Me: WHAT?!!?!!!!!

Ashton: uh oh... don't tell me your jealous.

Me: I am!

Mikey: Cal.. We 5SOS spend most of our time hooking up with girls but until now, you still haven't fallen in love.

Me: I did. But I didn't have her.

Luke placed the plates and as we eat I started to talk about how when I fell in love with this girl.

Ash: So you fell in love?

Mikey and Luke: with who?

Me: Do you remember the girl I used to tease all the time in high school? The one that I always made fun of.

Luke: Jade Evans?!!!!

Mikey: You like her.

Ash: I mean, we wouldn't be surprisd because she's pretty cool. Riding skateboards, playing different kinds of musical instruments,