Chapter 23: Hospital

Calum's POV

I got into my car and followed the ambulance that Jade was riding. We finally got to the hospital and I them pushing her bed to the emergency room and I followed. I jogged following them until they said that I can't go any further. I was thinking about calling her parents but I don't want them worrying so I didn't. I sat down and waited. I ran my fingers through my hair and I saw mom, dad, Mali and the guys came running to me. "Sweetheart." says mom hugging me. Mali hugged me too...

Michael: what happened, bro?

Calum: She got kidnapped when she went shopoing with my sister. Good thing he didn't take Mali too.

Luke: Why is she here?

Calum: The guy who kidnapoed her threatened us not to come nearer and that she would kill Jade and ran his knife on the side of her stomach.

Ashton: Damn!

Calum: I know.

Michael: How'd you guys get away?

Calum: after he wounded Jade, he untied her so he could wrap his arm around Jade's neck and that's the time she used her martial arts skills. But she lost a lot blood and while I was scolding her, she fell into my arms and went unconcious.

I sat down and they sat next to me. Mom and Dad are worrying waiting outside the door where Jade is being treated.

Luke: You scolded her?

Calum: Yeah. And I feel bad about it. I was really mad at that guy. When he comes back, I'll seriously kill him.

Mikey patted my back and Jade's doctor went out the door... The nurses pushed Jade's bed out of the emergency room. "How's she, doc?" My mom asked the doctor. And Mali, the guys and I just stood up. "She needs to be operated... The nurses are taking her to the operating room." The doctor said and the guys and I switched looks. We ran to the operating room to wait outside. They said that her some of her organs were cut as well... I'm so worried about her. They all sat on the chairs outside the operating room while I can't sit and I was walking around, jumping, wiping my sweat, running my fingers through my hair, worrying so much. I just can't relax. Luke walked to me. "Cal, I'm gonna get you something to drink ok. Sit down... And tryo to think about the positives." He said to me as he patted my back and ran to get us drinks. I finally sat down but I was still so nervous... They were staring at me but I didn't mind. "She's going to be ok, Cal." Mikey assured me and Ash just gave a small smile to me. "Yeah, she is." I said until Luke came back with drinks in his hands. He handed me a soda and I drank since I'm feeling a little hot.

After 2 hours of waiting... They came out. They were pusing Jade to her private room. "She's ok, right?" I asked the doctor. And my family and my band stood up. "She's fine. She just needs a little rest." She smiled and my heart jumped... I smiled at her widely and laughed I and hugged the doctor. The guys messed up the doctor's hair. Ashton kissed her cheek and we ran to her room.

Michael's POV

We're glad that she's ok. As soon as we got to her room, I called Nicole...

M: She's ok. But she still needs to rest.

N: Thank God. I was so worried and I can't get myself to sleep. I'm coming over, ok?

M: Not now, babe...It's late. You should rest. you can come tomorrow... Take Rica with you. Ash probably told her that Jade's fine. We just wanna relax you guys...

N: Ok... iloveyou. I'll wait for you to come home.

M: I'll be right there...

I walked to where they were sitting. "Hey, Cal I-" I was cut off by him staring at Jade while holding her hand rubbing small circles with his thumb. He stared at her so deeply. He finally fell in love... I just smiled at him.. My best friend loved someone for the first time. I didn't wanna disturb him but we have to go... "Hey, Cal... Luke, Ash and I are going home. We'll visit tomorrow." I said to him and smiled and messed his hair. He smiled at us and we returned a smile at him... "thanks, guys... you're always there whenever I need you." he said while smiling. "Always." Luke reassured. We walked out and I drove them to their homes before headibg to my own.

Calum's POV

Mom, Dad and Mali fell asleep on the couch. I rested my head on Jade's bed as I held her hand and Man, I was exhausted. I passed out on her side.

Jade's POV

I woke up and it was dark but I still saw the clock... It was 4:30 in the morning. I was about to touch ny wound but I felt someone was holding my hand. It was dark so I tried to slide down.. It was calum. I rested my head on my palm. The other was in a needle thing. I stared at hime while he slept. I smiled at how he looked so adorable when he sleeps I put out my index finger and ran in down his nose as I gave a little giggle. I cupped his face and started to rub small circles with my thumb. My thumb touched his long eye lashes. And once again I gave giggle and he slightly opened his eyes. My face fell into an empty face. He smiled at me. My hand was still cupping his face. "You're awake." he said to me. "Yeah." He held my hand which was cupping his cheek and pressed it even deeper. He kissed my hand and smiled at me.