Chapter 41: My Girlfriend, Jade

Calum's POV

I just finished eating. Me and Jade were at the terrace while I was drinking my drink. "It's late, Cal... I gotta go." She said as she kissed my cheek. "Wait... Can't you stay? I mean... We finally had the time for us to be together." I said holding her waist. "We'll see each other again. I promise." She said holding my right cheek as I reached for her hand to hold it. I can't help but feel sad. "Let me take you home." I said and she stopped my action. "You have to rest. Don't worry about me..." she said to me. I pulled her into a hug. "Just be careful,ok?" I said to her as I pulled away. "Of course." She answered and I pulled her in for a kiss. I pulled away as she kissed my cheek one last time before I finalky let go of her hand. I stayed at the terrace and she said her goodbyes to the guys. She took off...

We all went to our rooms. I'm sharing a room with Michael and we both fell asleep. In the morning again, we went to the studio to reherse our songs... together with Hey Violet.

Michael's POV

I miss my girlfriend... and I'm sure Ash does to. Iwas about to call Calum so me and the guys could get some snack. When I saw Nia flirting with him again. I walked to wherw Luke ans Ash were sitting and they were looking at the same sight I'm seeing. "Do you think this is good?" Luke asked me and Ash and we both shook our head in disagreement. "I think we better get Nicole and Rica... Especially, Jade." I said to the both of them. "Geez... Can you see that? Calum teaching Nia how to play the bass... they've beein doing that since yesterday." Ash said and we nodded. I pulled out my phone and dialled Nicole's number. Ash and Luke are trying hard to hear what we were talking about. I told Nicole to bring Rica and Jade and bring us some snacks. And she said yes...

Nicole's POV

I just talked to Michael and called Jade and Rica right away... They prepared and on our way to the studio. Jade drove.

"Wait, what're we doing here?" Jade asked us. "Michael said ro bring them food because they're super hungry. And they're lazy to go out." I said to her. Rica and I carried the burgers and fries. While Jade carried the drinks. Rica and I went inside while Jade locked the car.

Michael's POV

They're here. "So, that's why you called us, huh?" Rica said to Ashton reffering to Nia and Cal and he just nodded. "Yeah." Luke said. "But where's Jade?" I asked them. "Oh. She's probably outside. She parked her car and shes the one who will carry the drinks." Nicole answered and there is Jade struggling to carry the heavy drinks.

Calum's POV

I was teaching Nia and suddenly Rica and Nicole came in with food. Perfect timing. I'm hungry. But just then... I saw my adorable girlfriend struggling to carry the drinks. I ran over to her, took the drinks and handed it to Luke immediately and Luke's mouth formed an 'O'... I hugged my girlfriend before she could even say anything leaving her shocked.

Nia's POV

He ran to this girl leaving me. I put his bass back to its place. She must be Jade. I walked back to where Rena and the others were. "What're you doing here?" Calum asked Jade in an excited tone. "Well, Nicole told me that Michael called her so we could bring you some food." She answered and Calum looked at Michael. "Surprise! You're welcome, mate!" Michael said to him and Calum spinned her girlfriend around. Geez... I don't know why but... I kinda feel like I'm jealous. Yeah... she's beautiful. But is she talented like I am? Jade walked over to us and gave us burgers, fries and drinks. And she smiled at us. "Eat up. You must be exausted." She said before walking back to wear the guys were. She has nice personality. I can see all the guys like her. After that, the guys walked to us. "Guys, we want you to meet Ashton's girlfriend Rica, Michael's girlfriend Nicole... And Calum's girlfriend Jade." Luke introduced them to us. I just gave a weak smile. And my bandmates said hi to them very cheerfully. Jade just smiled.

"This is Jade... and let me guys tell you that this girl is talented and sweet." Calum said and kissed her cheek. Jade was still shy around us. I just nodded and faked smiled. I can't help it. I'm jealous... Maybe I just like Calum.

Jade's POV

I sato down next to Luke. "Hey, long legs." I said to him. "Hey!" He said back. "I wanted to ask you something..." I said to him and he turned his face to look at me. "What is it?" He asked. "Umm... I kinda don't feelo comfortable around here... So... tell me why did you guys have to call me? You could have just calles Nicole or Rica." I asked him. "You see... they miss their girlfriends. And I think he wants to see you too." He's lying... I know it. But I'll ket it slip for now.. "ok... I better go." I said to him as I stood up. I saw Calum with Nia... was that her name? He was watching her play drums.

"You know what... you should hang out with Jade. She can play a lot of musical instruments." I heard him say... I walked over to him. "Hey, Cal... I'll go ahead. I guess Rica and Nicole wants to stay." I said with a weak smile since I'm kinda jealous of him and Nia. Ever since I got here they were together. "What? Why?" He said sadly. "I'm having a race later." I lied. I actually have it tomorrow. He was getting sad. "You want me to drive you?" He asked but I shook my head no "It's ok. I'm good." I said and smiled at him. He kissed my lips for about 3 seconds before I went on my way out. I got home and changed into some comfortable clothes.

I took out some ice cream out of the freezer and went to computer. I logged on Twitter.

I saw ashton tweeted a photo of them with Hey Violet. Nia's arm was around Calum's shoulder. I can't believe he let her do that. I'm kinda not comfortable with Nia around my boyfriend. I know I'm being jealous but ... this is my first relationship and I don't know anything on how to make this work.