Chapter 3: Jade's Bestfriend, Nicole

Calum's POV

It's been a week since the movie nights. Jade and I have been bullying each other. But what's new is we texted each other more often. Talking about nonsense and stuff but most of it was teasing. She probably went to school today. We finished school and graduated college since we were having pur home school teacher while we were on tour. Abegail rented another since she can't sleep in Michael's room cause they broke up. That stupid bitch. I wanna go to Shane's University and check on her. Or I could just pick her up.

I took my keys and took Mikey with me while Luke and Ash played XBox- Just Dance together. We went to the University Of New York. I parked my car in the parking lot. I texted her that I was waiting for her here at the parking lot. 2 hours passed and she was till not here. it was now, 4:00.

Mikey: Do you think she read your text?

Me: I don't know. I'm checking her out. Wanna come?

Mikey: nah, I'll stay here.

Me: ok.

I went out of the car and made my way in the Building and started calling her. She wouldn't pick up. Is she busy? As soon as I kept my phone in my pocket, The bell rang and all students went out. uh-oh... I forgot my shades.

Some fans, started to throw their selves at me... "Guys, guys... " I just faked laugh and smiled. But actually I wafs getting a little irritated. Jade, you'll pay for this. I started calling her phone, over and over again.

Jade's POV

I heard a lot of screaming down at the lobby. Is there a celebrity or something. I went to my locker and here is the guy who is been following me since yesterday, talking about random things. A lot of guys seem to have a crush on me, that's why a lot of girls seem to hate me too. ugh! But somehow, they are still a lot of girls who look up to me. Nicole was on my side grabbing her things as well. Nicole is mu best friend since my first day in this University. I left my phone in here and I had a lot of missed calls from Calum.

Me: Nicole, You have to get rid of him.

Nicole: umm Karl, would you leave me and my bestfriend alone? you seem like a thief stealing her from me.

Karl: ok. (finally he went down the lobby).

Nicole: You have admirers who are crazy about you as fuck. Are numb or something.

Me: We need to go. Cal is here to pick me up. And now he's having trouble with fans at the lobby.

Nicole: Oooooh. that's why there's been a lot of screaming lately.

"C'mon!" I said as I pulled her hand all th way down to the lobby.

I saw Calum being suffocated by girls around him. Fangirls... Nicole followed me from behind as I walked to Calum and he saw me. Nicole and I made our way through the crowd and I pulled Calum's hand. Nicole and I protected him since hie has scratches. ... Calum and I fought in front of the crowd. "What're you doing here?!" I asked as I pulled my hanker chief and wiped the blood from the side of his cheek and the fans kept quiet and I threw my hankie at him to do it himself. I'm being humiliated. "That's not it. I'm just a friend of Cal." I explained my self. And they began to throw themselves at Calum again. "woah, woah don't hurt him." I said and I guess they didn't heard me. I tried to stop them but I was knocked down by some fan who didn't mean to elbow my tummy. I fell to the ground and I was being stomped a little. Nicole came running to me and so did Calum.

Calum's POV

I saw her being elbowed. Her friend helped her up. I went to her and grabbed her hand and intertwined it with mine and she was in a shock expression. "Guys, I love you all. But I can't finish autographs and selfies with you. I'll just see you at the concerts. BYE!" I said as we run still holding her hand and her friend followed. We all hopped in the car and drove to the condominiums. "Shane are you ok?" I asked and she punched my arm again. "You're such a troublemaker. I almost got killed by your fans." She complained. "Hey, you're my fan too, right?" I asked teasing and I get a punch as answer... geeez. it hurts. "Do you want ust to crash or something?" I asked groaning and she just rolled her eyes.

Jade: By the way, this is Nicole. My BFF.

Nicole: Hi.

Me: hey, I'm Calum but you can call me Cal.

Nicole: Hey, Cal. Nice to meet you.

I shaked Mikey who is on his phone

Mikey: what?!

Calum: say hi.

Michael faced to the backseat and saw Nicole and I guess she was stunned by her beauty.

Nicole: Hi, I'm Nicole.

Mikey: I'm... I'm Michael.

Shane pushed Mike's forehead with her index finger. "That's enough." She smiled deadly at Mikey And I just laughed. I had no idea that Nicole was just our neighbor. We got in to our Units.

Mikey: hey, Cal?

Me: yeah?

Mikey: Nicole was pretty hot, huh?

Me: oh yeah? Why don't you ask her out then?

Mikey: Are you serious?

Me: Yeah?

Mikey: I bet she's better than that Slut Abegail.

Me: Of course. She's Jade's friend, isn't she?

Mikey: I guess you're right.

Luke: Mike's got a crush.

Ashton: We are here for you, bro.

Rica: awwww....

I sat on the couch and texted Shane.

To Missie: hey, Shane.. Sorry about the fans.xx

From Missie: It's fine. I'm graduating next month, anyway. I'll be over that issue. x

To Missie: I'll be there watching you take your College Diploma. xx

From Missie: As long as you don't put me in trouble lol x

To Missie: I wont :) xx

From Missie: :)

To Missie: You wanna go to starbucks to get some coffee and cupcakes?

From Missie: Yeah, sure.

I made my way out. Of course I let the lads know where I'm going who I'm going with. I knocked on he door to she still haven't changed. She was still wearing her black Metallica T-Shirt and a Denim Vest paring up with a black skinny jeans and Black And White Vans. with her accesories of course. "Let's go." I said and we went to the car and drove. We went to starbucks and ordered coffee and cake for the both of us...

"Jade, I need to tell you something..." I said as she looked up at me.