Chapter 49: Broken Hearts

Calum's POV

So we went on to our next destination. The girls were with us as we go on tour. So, we're in Japan. This place is one of Jade's favourite city, Tokyo.

So, I did everything with Jade. We ate sushi, I took her to countless dates, I just did everything for her. We're here at the hotel and I was making her favourite hot creamy milk. She was sitting on the terrace. Don't get me wrong, there's a sofa there. So I was walking on my way there and saw her... let me tell you that I've never seen someone so hot amd dangerous. She was sitting there so beautifully on her white pajama polo which she left two buttons unbuttoned pairing up with black shorts. The wind was blowing through her hair. "Hey, handsome. Come and sit." She said patting a space next to her. I walked to her sat next to her as I handed her cup of hot creamy milk. I was staring at her and smiled at her. I took a sip on my milk and looked back at her. She sipped on her own milk and I saw a bit of nustache formed by the creamy milk on her cupid's bow which made laugh a little. "What?" She asked confused. "You got a little bit of cream on your cupid's bow." I said to her with a little laugh. "Then I'll wipe it off." She said as she shrugged her shoulders and was about to wipe it with her sleeve so I stopped her by holding her arm back. "Don't stain your shirt....*sigh* Come here." I said as I pulled her in for a short kiss and wiped her milk mustache off her lips with my lips. I pulled away to see her eyes widen which was the cutest thing ever.

"What're you doing?" She asked not changing her reaction. "Wiping the cream... in a sexy way." She said as she slapped my chest playfully as she smiled. "I wish it would be like this everyday. I feel like everything is real when I'm with you, no lies, just reality." She said and it hit me... guilt just hit me. She still doesn't know that Nia and I kissed.

She stared at the ring I gave her "You know what, Cal... I kept wondering if this ring is true or is it fake. I thought that no one would ever love me because of who I am... So, I wondered why someone actually loved me. Not like. Love. It's just so crazy to think that I've been so luck all along." She said as she gave a small laugh and taking a sip of her milk.

"Jade?" I said to her out of the blue. I was ready to confess but still struggling to let it slip out of my mouth. "Hmm?" She asked. "There's something I wanna tell you about." I said and my voice was shaking.

"Well, what is it?" She asked as she crossed her legs. "It's about-" I was cut off my someone knocking on our door. "I'll get it." I said to her. Who is it? Ruining everything ugh!

When I opened the door, Nia and the lads came rushing in with the lads trying to hold Nia back. "What the hell, Calum?! You never told Jade about out kiss and you go on giving her a promise ring?!" I put my hands on my hips as I knew that Jade heard everything. "Nia please will you shut up?" Says Luke. "Jade, that's what I wanted to tell you a while ago before someone knocked on the door and ruined everything. Please believe me and let me explain, ok? Please..." I said as I held her hands. I sa her tearing up. "That's right, he kissed me so deeply and passionately." Says Nia again. "Shut the fuck up and let Calum do it!" Yells Michael. "Jeez don't listen to her, Jade."

I hugged Jade as I knew how much I put her in pain. "Calum ..." she says as he sobbed. "...w-why?" she asked and I felt my self tearing up as well. "Jade, I promise that I didn't mean to so let me explain." I said to her as I hugged her and rubbing her back. I saw Rena walked in our room and gave Nia a big slap on the face. "Are you really my sister? Were you that desperate, huh?!" Rena said giving Nia another hit. "Stop it! If you're really my sister you would support of how love Calum but you didn't!" Yells Nia. "Oh really? I would support you with your love life if you wouldn't take a man who's obviously in love with someone else and owned by someone else. Face it, Nia! Calum doesn't even like you." Says Rena arguing back with her sister. "He likes me, Rena! You're lying..." nia was also tearing up.

"Oh, please Nia. He's with Jade. He doesn't want to be with you." Luke says frustrated ...

Jade pulled away from me and ran to the bedroom. Everyone left except for the boys who told me that everything will be ok and gave me a small hug before leaving.

I knocked on Jade's door countless times but she wasn't answering. "Jade, I know you're listening right now so I'm just gonna go and explain... Jade, that night I celebrated my birthday at the hotel. It was a party and I got so drunk because I was so upset that you didn't remember my birthday ...*sniff* after that she asked mr to dance so I did. I thought it was just a friendly dance before she pulled me to the terrace. I shared my feeling about you not remembering my special day but instead of hugging me she kissed me... I was drunk and stupid that night so I-I kissed her back .... I didn't know that you were planning something special for me. I'm really sorry that you had to wait for me until morning because of my stupidity.... Jade it was the biggest mistake of my life. *sniff* Jade I wanted to tell you so bad but I was just scared but when I finally made up my mind and tell you, everything was ruined by Nia again. *broke down* Jade I'm so sorry .... I'm really really really sorry... I don't know if you still deserve someone like me, Jade... but I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry .... I love you... I really love you so much... Jade, aren't you gonna say anything? .... I miss you so much ... I'm so sorry..."

And with the words I just said, I broke down... I couldn't let her go.... After crying so much I decided to go on the couch and just wait for her.

Jade's POV

I was listening to him on the other side of the door. I was crying so hard listening to him. I love him too. I wish I could say that to him. But I really don't know if I can forgive him now. I just need time to think about it. Will he wait? Hearing him cry just broke my heart into a million pieces. I changed into my high waisted light denim skinny jeans, a white fitted V-neck shirt that was tucked into my jeans and an emerald green blazer that reached my butt. I wore my socks and slipped into my light brown boots that reached 1 inch above my ankle which had one and a half hills and tied them tightly. I took all of my clothes and put them on my suitcase. I straightened my hair and tucked the other side of my hair on my ear. I wore earrings only since I had all the accesories that Calum gave me. I never took them off. I applied moisturizer, foundation, did my brows, and apply my lip tint. I sprayed perfume and finally I was ready to go.

I didn't where I was suppose to go but I just need time to get away and think. I opened the door and walked out. I didn't see Calum. where is he? As I continued walking, I saw him passed out on the couch. I went back to the room to get a blanket for Calum. I went back to him and placed a blanket on top of him. I kneeled in front of him and ran my fingers through his hair. He fell asleep crying. "I love you." I whispered before kissing his cheek. Max walked to me started licking my hand as I ran my through his fur. I decided to leave Max with Calum for a while because I think I'll come back soon. "I'm gonna miss you too, boy." I said as I stood up and left as fast as I could and I could feel the tears running down my face.