Chapter 12: Official Fake Tweet

Calum's POV

"So, who's your friend?" Asks the cashier girl. "Umm, Miss... can you just get me what I ordered?" I said to her and she glared at Jade. "Cal, I think we should sit and wait." She said with an empty expression on her face. We sat on an empty seat and waited for our order to arrive. It wasn't long till it was delievered by that girl again. "Here it is." She said as she served them. "Oh and I just wanted to tell you that you shouldn't be dating some random slut like the girl in front of you. It just doesn't seem right for a hot bassist like you." she said glaring at Jade and It get me mad. Jade bowed her head. That's it.

I stood up and came closer to that girl with trashy mouth. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Listen here. You don't know even know her. Why do you talk about her like that. To make it clear, She is my girlfriend. Yes! I'm dating here. Don't call her a slut cause I'm the first guy she ever dated in her entire life. I tried so hard to win her heart cause she's not like any other girl like yourself. So shut your mouth cause she's better than you. She finished her studies and what are you?? A waitress? A cashier? so just shut it. got it?" I said in her face. I don't care if she's a fan. I can't stand people judging who doesn't know anything. "Cal, stop it." Jade stood up and held my arm and pulled me but I kept staring that girl with a mad look. "Let's go. please." Jade pleaded. "I'm really sorry... I guess Calum Hood isn't just any person. He has a good heart. He cares about people.And now, I saw him pick the best girl. I'm sorry, Cal, Jade... and Sir,.. I'll always be your fan no matter what." the girl said as she walked out. What a relief that she had learned her lesson.

Jade was still holding my arm and I smiled at her.

Jade's POV

He just defended me... It actually felt great. I was quite proud of him that he put a lesson on that girl. I kinda like this side of him. He grew very well. After the whole issue, He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back... "Thanks." I said to him. "Sure. You're an amazing girl and I won't let anyone think the opposite." He said and we walked out of starbucks. We left our ordered food. We paid anyway. "Let's eat an ice cream instead." He said putting his arm around my shoulder. We went to an ice cream place. "What flavor?" he asked. "I'll chocolate please." I said to the ice cream man. "Me too." Cal said after me. "You do love chocolate a lot, don't ya?" Cal said smiling at me. We put our shades on and walked around while eating ice cream. We had fun. He told me some jokes. I laughed. We took a few selfies on my iphone and his iphone.

I kinda like his smile. It makes his cheeks so puffy and he got a nice teeth.. He didn't even had braces back then. But I did. I had braces when I was in high school.

After that, we went home around 3:00pm. He walked me to my door and I said my goodbye. I walked in and took my towel and went to the bathroom to get a shower. I showered and blow dried my hair. I slipoed into my black shorts and my white green day shirt and I wore back my fluffy slippers. I walked to the refrigerator to pour me some milk. I took my milk and head to my window. I stood there for a while taking a sip of my milk.

I remembered how he defended me. His voice echoed in my head.

"You don't know even know her. Why do you talk about her like that. To make it clear, She is my girlfriend. Yes! I'm dating here. Don't call her a slut cause I'm the first guy she ever dated in her entire life. I tried so hard to win her heart cause she's not like any other girl."

"You're an amazing girl and I won't let anyone think the opposite."

I smiled to myself. Now, I know why I'm smiling. Whenever I remember what he does good, I can't help but smile to myself. I took a seat on my couch and continued to sip away.

It's now, 6:10pm and I still could not get over of that moment... Why am I like this? I put on my earphones and played 'Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)' by All Time Low.

I need it to at least forget it. But I can't. It made it worse. I was thinking of it even more while a listen to my songs. I walked around my unit, jumping, doing some other stuff with my earphones still just to forget about it. I layed down on my bed and I fell asleep not even knowing it.

Calum's POV

I scrolled over my phone looking at our selfies a while ago. I decided to make it official so fans wouldn't ask amymore. Hate if they hate. Ship if they ship. I picked the photo that we were holding our ice creams with our smile. It was the cutest one.

@Calum5SOS this girl is so adorable. I love her. #IceCreamCones