Chapter 42: Leaving For Tour

Jade's POV

I drove to the airport to say goodbye to him. I was walking in until I saw the guys and Hey Violet. I waved to them and Calum smiled before running towards me and he carried me and kissed my lips and I was in a surprised expression. He put me down and took my hand leading me to where the others are. The guys hugged me and we said our goodbyes. "This is goodbye, Calum Hood." I said holding both of his hands and his expression fell into a sad emotion. It wasn't long until I pushed his face with both of my hands. "Don't make that face if you want it to be easier for us to say goodbye." I said to him smiling and he smiled back. "I don't want any goodbyes." He said kissing my cheek. "Till I see you again, Jade." He smiled at me and I just nodded and smiled back at him.

"Oh wait before you go, there is something I wanna give you." I said crossing my arms on my chest and smiling in an evil way. "What is it?" He asked and I kicked his leg. "Ow! Shit!!! Ow! .... Ugh!" He groaned in pain. I can't help but laugh. "I thought you were never gonna do that again, Jade." Ashton and the guys laughed along. "What was that for, Missie?! You retarted girlfriend!" He said pretending that he was about to hit me. This is nice. Nothing changed. Friends or relationships, we still treated each other in the same way and jn the right way. He pullef my waist close to him as he kissed me passionately. "I love you so much." He said resting his forehead to mine. "I love you too.... goodbye. I'll see you soon." I said to him and he let go of me and then walked to their plane. "Goodbye, Jade. Goodbye, Rica. Goodbye, Nicole!!" They shouted as we waved our hands and smiled.

Aww man... my boyfriend's not here anymore. I'm really gonna miss that silly guy.

Calum's POV

I was sitting on the plane looking out the window. I smiled and waved to Jade before the plane took off. I'm really glad that this goodbyes weren't like the goodbyes we watch on movies. They cry and have their own over reacting moment before they say goodbye and I find that corny. Man, I miss her already. "Hey, Calum." Nia said and I turned my head to look at her. "Hey." I said to her as she sat beside me. What is this? I'm not a fool... I can see she's trying to make a move on me. "Missing her already?" She asked as she smiled. "Yeah." I said as I smiled.

"Your boys have been telling the whole hey violet that they have never seen you so in lo e before." She said... she's a nice girl. I guess she's trying to be friends with me. I just smiled and looked down knowing that what the guys said was true. "Really? They said that? ... I won't deny it.. it's always been true... I also mever thought that I would fall this deeply." I said to her giving a slight laugh. "So... why do you like her? It seems like you had been shot by this girl." She asked me... "she's unique... she's mean, weird, quiet, talented, beautiful and kind... She's not what anybody thinks. The fans thought that she was the one who intentionally approached me... but their wrong. I was the one who approached her. Intentionally. Since we were in high school." I answered her. "You guys have known each other since high school?" She asked in a shocking tone.

"Yeah... and let me tell you that I liked her even back then... actually she was one of our closest friends. I didn't have the guts to tell her how I feel until we went to tour with one direction. I never saw her in like 2 years and I started to wonder if she had a boyfriend and there I was hanging out with other girls. But lucky me, I met her again." I said to her.

"Wow! I asked you simple questions and all your answers were very specific and it was like a speech." We both laughed.

Nia is actually a nice girl. I hope it stays that way.

Nia's POV

I like him... but he's just so in love with Jade. I can't blame him 'cause I've seen how sweet and nice his girlfriend is. I won't ruin their relationship... I can't. This is enough for me.. being able to see him everyday, to spend time with him... and to see him happy.

I walked to my sister Rena and sat beside her. "You like him, don't you?" She asked right away when I just sat down. "I just sat down for 2 seconds and you're asking me that?!! Geez..." I said in annoyance. "Just answer me." She said. "Yeah... but he's too in love with his girlfriend and I don't wanna ruin that for him. I'm cool being friends with him." I said to her. "That's nice to hear then... don't do anything crazy, Nia..." she said as she patted my back. I plugged my earphones to mt ears and startes to listen to some music. Why is she acting strange? As if I'm going to steal Calum from Jade... geez...

After a few hours, we landed in London. We went to our hotel rooms so we could rest. Man, I was tired. We never bother to eat dinner, we just fell on our bed and passed out.

Calum's POV

In the morning... I woke up first. As usual. I was drinking coffee on the couch when I remembered that Jade's mom lived around here in London. Maybe this would be another great idea to surprise Jade...