Chapter 26: Fear Of Falling

Calum's POV

Her words.... It just made me fall in love with her even more. But I need to change the mood... It's getting serious. "Oh I know how you can pay me back." I said that as she turned her face to look at me in confusion. I smiled at her widely. "Push my swing." I said to her and she glared at me looking away. "QUICK!" I now said in a serious tone and a serious face and she stood up and again, I smiled ^_^ ... she pushed my swing so it swung beautifully.... But now she continued to push and I feel like I'm going to fly and lose my grip any minute now. "STOP!!! THAT'S ENOUGH!!" I screamed out and she let out a laugh and kept pushing. I stopped it with my foot since I'm tall. "I told you yo stop pushing..." I said as I inhaled and exhaled... "My turn." She smiled and sat on the swing... "Don't push too hard. I'll punch your face if you do.." She said scaring me. I walked behind her so I could pushe her swing. "Ooooh... I'm so scared." I said mocking her and smiling before pushing her slowly. "I'm serious! Don't push too hard!" She said as I continued to push her. "Is this enough?" I asked. "Yeah." she said that and I stopped pushing and watched her have fun... she looks so happy.

I put my hands on both of my hips and smiled at her. Her swing stopped and she stood up. I walked to her. I held her left hand. Her right hand was still gripping the chains of the swing so I pulled it and held it taking both of her hands in mine. "Jade... You know that I really like you, right?" asked and she just stared at me.

C: Are you giving me the opportunity to prove myself to you? I can swear that I can be the guy you wished for.

J: I.. Cal.. I really don't what to say... I just...

C: No. I need to show that I'm really willing to have you. Though I can't promise that there will be no obstacles in our way... But I can promise you that I can make you happy in the best ways I know how... Will you give the honor to show how I really like to be yours?

J: Yeah... but.. I've never been into a relationship before and I really don't know if you're being serious about this. I'm not as outgoing as the girls you had gone out with. I'm just a girl who studies, trying hard to be good all the time. And... They all just call me a virgin freak when all I wanted was to stay like this until I get married. You might think I'm popular at school but-

I hugged her before she even add more of her sentence. All the things that she said about herself were wrong. She's not like that. She's an amazing girl. In fact she's the most gorgeous, smart amd talented girl I've ever met in my whole life. She was being shocked about what I just did. I felt a drop of water on my shirt. I guess she cried about those painful things she just said about herself WHICH SHE'S NOT. I didn't remove my embrace on her.

"Don't talk like that, Jade. You're not what you think you are. You might never been in a relationship but there's been a lot of guys who asked you out." I said pulling away and wiping her tears with mu thumb. "Right? So don't talk like that. Also, You're not a virgin freak. You made the right choice to do it after marriage. It is the right thing to do. You're a great girl, Jade... You finished you're studies, you're talented, you're smart. You almost have it all." I said to her still hold her face. " So don't say things that you are not... ok?" I said holding her chin. We stared at each other. I wanna kiss her though... But I can't... I mean.. I'll do it when she's ready and when she's mine.

"I'm really scared to fall in love with you, Cal... But I think I'm starting... I'm already half way there." She said to me and My lips parted open slightly... "Why am I saying this? How can I feel like this? Why am I like this?" She gave small laugh and walked 4 steps forward and put her hands on either side of her hips as she took a deep breath. I followed her and stood behind her.... "I'm sorry, Cal... I really don't know what's gotten into me... I just...woah..." she said as she took a deep breath again. "I know what I heard, Jade..." I said as I wrapped my arms around her giving her a hug. "I promise you... that of you fall for me, you won't have any regrets." I said as I tightened my my hug. She hugged me back and exhaling... Well, at least I relaxed her. I kissed her forehead and she just closed her eyes and smiled... We pulled away.

"So, is that a yes?" I asked smiling at her and she just nodded smiling at me. Once again we hugged. "I'm tired." She mumbled on ny chest and I gave a laugh. "Let's go home, then." I carried her bridal style as she closed her eyes I put her down in front of the car and she I opened it for her and she got in and sat in the front seat. I rana round and got in as well... I drove to our house and when I parked my car, she was fast asleep... I moved my face a little closer to her. I stared at her for a little while. Geez, I don't wanna wake her up. I called my beloved sister. "Hey, sis. could you open the door. Jade fell asleep and I don't wanna wake her so I'm carrying her." She hang up as she said ok. I carried her bridal style and entered the house and I heard Mali give a little squeal saying 'so sweet'. I layed her on the bed and took her shoes off but I didn't take her socks off since it's cold. I also took her letter jacket off and pulled the sheets over her. I took my shoes off too except for ny socks. I sat down beside her and put my hands on either side of her hips resting on the mattress. I ran my index finger on her nose like she always do to me and smiled to myself. I kissed her forehead. "Good night, Jade." I said and leaned in closer to her ear to blow something. "I love you." I said before going to sleep. Boy, I'm tired.

Jade's POV

I woke when I felt his finger ran down my nose like I use to do to him. He kissed my forehead before saying "Good night, Jade." and "I love you." This is the first time I heard a guy say that to me. And it came from the guy I liked and I might be falling in love with. I smiled myself to sleep.