Chapter 19: Back To Sydney

Jade's POV

I packed my clothes while they are waiting for me outside. I showered, brushed my teeth and changed into some dark denim jeans, a long sleeved blue blouse and I pulled the sleeves up until my elbow so my bracelets would show. I didn't apply any make up. I just wore my strawberry lip balm. I wore my white converse along with my accesories. I grabbed a grey hoodie but I just held it since it's nit cold yet... I took my luggage and went out and locked the door. I left Max with the neighbor. It's kind of embarrassing but I'm relieved that the kid in that house loves to play with Max.

I saw them waiting outside and I just gave them a smile. We drove to the airport and there it goes... passports and stuff... No one sat with beside since it's pair... Mikey and Nicole; Rica and Ashton, Cal and Luke... I was alone. There's no one I could talk to so I plugged my earphones in and played Green Day's Album. A fewstops later, I saw Michael and Nicole are sleeping. I'm sleepy too but I don't feel comfortable in this position. I somehow managed to open my eyes widely. I was wearing my sunglasses to block off the light that was trying to xloase my eyes... Minutes later,.. Cal, sat next to me. "What're you doing here?" I asked removing the other earphone. He smiled at me cheesily and he leaned his head no my shoulder... I pushed his head in annoyance. "Answer my question. What're you doinge here?" I said again. "Isn't it obvious?" He smiled at me again leaning his head back on my shoulder... I smiled to myself and let him rest on my shoulder. He pulled my other earphone and put it on his own as he closed his eyes. He looks so adorable. This stupid guy.. He always makes me smile with his adorable actions. Before I even knew it, I fell asleep.

Calum's POV

She fell asleep so we switched positions. I let her head rest on my shoulder and I rested mine on top of her head. We both fell asleep....

A little while later I woke up. I woke Jade up too..."Hey, Missie.... wake up." I said to her as my face was right in front of her and both of my hands are on her shoulder shaking her lightly as I smiled at her sleep actions. "Whaaaat? Are we there yet?" she whined as she looked through the window and her sleppy eyes widened. "Cal! We're about to land!" She said and hugged me tight. My eyes widened as I felt her arms wrap around me tightly. I saw the guys looking at me in shock and I just smiled and hugged her back. She pulled away but her hands was still resting on my shoulder and my hands on her waist. "We're home..." She said as she smiled at me and I smiled back. I held her head and shook it lightly. "Yeah, we are."

We landedso we got our luggages and walked to the crowd and looked for our families. I kinda feel sad for Jade since no one has came to pick her up because her mom is in London and her dad is in Canada. The guys walked to their parents. Rica came home with her parents while Nicole is with Michael since Nicole was born in New York. I'm pretty sure I'm not hearing the Australian accent from Jade anymore. She uses American... I must admit that we 5SOS were also influenced since we tour a lot. We all said our goodbyes but we're going to see each other again probably next week. I took Jade's hand and intertwined in with mine. "You gotta stay in our house." I said to her. "What?" she said as we were walking finding mom, dad and Mali. "You're my girlfriend, remember? Besides, you can't stay alone in your old house." I said and she just stared at me with her "But I gotta visit our old home' look. "We'll go visit. I promise." I said to her and smiled... We turn our faces to see Mali running over to me and she gave me a big hug and I hugged her back. "Oh my gosh, Calum!!! I missed you!!!" Mali said. I walked to mom and dad and gave them both a hug. I kissed mom on her cheek. Jade was just standing there smiling at us. I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "Mom, dad, Mali... I know that you have met her once because we were friends back then.. But now, I wanna introduce her to you as my girlfriend... Jade Evans." I smiled and pulled her hand forward. Mali held Jade's hand and gave her a big smile before hugging her tight. "You know what Jade, I was always hoping that you would end up with my brother." She smiled and hugged Jade again. "Oh." was all Jade could say and hugged her back. Mali pulled away and mom walked to her slowly and smiling. She was finally in front of Jade and she began to laugh lightly while she hugged Jade. Jade gave a relieved smile and closed her eyes shortly before they both pulled away. Dad also stepped closer to her and messed up Jade's hair. "I guess I could call you sweetheart now, huh Jade?" He said as Jade just gave them all a smile... I put my hand on her back to relax her a bit. She looked at me and smiled. "I really like your family, Cal." she said and I smiled saying "Yeah. Me too... " As we walked to Dad's car and we all got in so we could drive our way back home...

We are finally home after taking the long way home... It feels so good to be back home again...