Chapter 31: Staying

Calum's POV

So, we got her things from our house and put it inside my car before driving to starbucks. She bought 2 Iced capuccino with choco fudge. She also baought a big box of Jaco's doughnuts. We drove back their old house. She pulled out the keys from her pocket and unlocked the door while I was carrying her things. I'm dying.

We walked inside. "Geez, your highness... Your bags are so heavy. I can use a little help.." I said carrying it inside. "Right. I'm sorry." she helped me carry those remaining things that she bought with my sister. I sat down on the couch after we carried all her things up in her room. I was in the living room and she was on the kitchen bringin out the doughnuts and coffee. She brought it in front of ne since there was a small table in front of the couch. She turned on the TV and connected it on the internet to find movies. She sat down next to me and we chose one movie. (I can't think of any movie so yeah. you chose.)

We sat down on the couch not bothering to take off our shoes. She was smiling at the movie while watching as I glanced up at her. We were munching doughnuts and drinking our coffee... We finished the movie 2 hours later and it was already 8:45pm.. She turned off the television before stretching in front of me. "I think I should head home." I said but I was still sitting. I don't wanna leave yet though. She sat back down next to me. "Be careful, ok?" she said ans I nodded before standing up and heqding towards the door. "Cal?" she said standing up too and I turned around to face her. "Before you go... Can I talk to you?" She asked. "Of course. What about?" I asked and she sat back down on the couch and I followed her and sat down as well. "Well?" I asked her. Her hands was on her knees and her head was bowed and I was just looking at her. "Am I a bet? Are you not playing with my feelings?" she asked and I was confused. "No.... of course not. I would never do that to you. You know that. I've had a crush on you for so long and we've been friends forever. How could I play with your feelings? I love you." I said to her causing her to face me in a shocked expression. "You do?" she asked... and I just nodded and smiled. She gave a small laugh, looking away and putting her hands back to her knees ...

"I don't really know why I feel like this towards you... but I'm pretty sure that I have been falling hard... and... so deep... The only thing that's been bothering me... is that? .. I was wondering If you'll be there to catch me when I fall..." she said and moved closer to her and held her chin and forced her to look at me... "You know what... I was thinking the same thing when I still haven't admit my feelings. I was wondering If you would catch me but then I have fallen completely ... So ... I was the first one to fall... I'm already at the deepest part and you're still falling... So what I'm trying to say is..." I said as I held her head ans shaked it lightly before continuing my sentence... "Lei, I'll be waiting at the deepest... I'll make sure to catch you." I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. I gave her a hugged whivh she returned. I rubbed her back and we pulled away in 15 seconds ... I kissed her forehead before pulling away completely ... "So, Jade... Will you be my girlfriend?" I said to her cheesily. I didn't see it coming though but she pulled my nose and it hurt... "Ow! What was that for?" I said complaining in a cute manner. "I can't aswer that right away." She said glaring at me... "Fine... I said I will wait. didn't I? I just asked that's all.." I said rubbing my nose. She rested her head on my shoulder... "I think I'll answer your question on Christmas Eve." she said and I could feel her smiling.

"Am I going home or what?" I said putting my arm on her shoulder and rubbing it... She didn't answer. I think she's sleeping. "Jade?" I asked again and no answer. It only means one thing. I carried her bridal style and she might have felt it so she wrapped her hands around my neck and I walked her up to her room. I layed her down gently and pulled the sheets over her. I sat down beside her and I ran my finger to her nose ... She's so cute. I came closer to her .. I mean a quick peck on the lips won't hurt, right? He's just so cute. I can't help it. I was about to do it when...

"You wanna die?" she said her eyes still closed. "You're awake?" I asked and before I even knew it, she pulled me to the bed and started hitting me with her pillows. She had two pillows on her hands hitting me with it. "Are you trying to do it??!! huh?! I'm not yours yet! You think you can fool me?!! she said continuing to hit me. Geez... "Hey! stop that! If you keep acting like this, I'm really going to kiss you!" I said to her just to tease her a bit. "You almost did, you jerk!" she said continuing to hit me with the pillows. "That's it!" I said raising my voice. I pulled the pillows away from both of her hands throwing it and I held her wrist and pinned her down on the bed. She was shocked ... We stared at each other before I started to get closer to her... Man, what's wrong with me? I can't help it. "You reall can do it, can you?" she said asking me. I nodded. We were inches away and she closed her eyes. I don't want to kiss her lips just yet... I'll do it more often when she's mine... but now's not the time for it. I came closer to her but I only kisser her nose. She opened her eyes and I let go of her wrists... "Goodnight, Jade. sleep tight..." I said to her and let go of her wrist. I walked to the sofa that was by the window of her room and sat down. "Go to sleep... I'm not leaving until you sleep."

"Ok..." she said as she layed down... She fell asleep a few minutes later. Hope she's not pretending. I walked over to her to cover her uo with her blanket... I ran my hand down to her smooth hair before kissing her forehead. "Goodnight." I said before finally leaving... I drove to the house of my family and I went to sleep as well