Chapter 6: Getting It All Together

Calum's POV

Geez, I really need to make a move. I'm going crazy about her and I can't even ask her out. What should I do to show her that I really care for her? Geez...

Luke walked into my room with the 2 other lads behind him.

Luke: hey, man. We need to help out at the hotel for Jade's Birthday.

Me: yeah, I'm coming.

I got my black hoodie and went with the guys. We helped out with the tables and ordered balloons and prepared a lot of roses. It's Jade's favourite flower. Now, We just need to get the guests... Michael and Nicole went to the airport to pick all our parenst so it would be happy for Jade to see her parents again. We booked a room for them. They'll be staying until the celebration but after that, They'll headback to their places right away.

It's been 4 hours and we finished everything. It's already 1:00 so we decided to get pizza.

At the restaurant, we started talking while we were eating.

Rica: Did you all bought presents for Jade tomorrow? I got her a new purse.

Nicole: I got her a red keds.

Luke: Yeah, we did. I got her a Black All Time Low shirt since she love 'em.

Michael: I got her a watch since she collects them. And she also collects shoes but Nicole got 'em already.

Ashton: I got her a new perfume. I think every guest has a present for her. What'd you get her, Cal?

Me: (staring at them weirdly) Didn't you guys think that Jade already had those things?

Michael: yeah, but we perhaps need to get her something.

Me: I couldn't think of something. I wanted something that is different.

Luke: Well, you can write her a song.

Ash: bingo!

Me: We don't have enough time.

Mikey: We have time until tomorrow afternoon. The event was 7:30pm, remember?

Nicole: To make this special, you're gonna have to write a song for her yourself.

Rica: And sing it on your own

Me: What?!

Rica: DO IT!!!

Me: Fine.... ugh!

We went home and I directly to my room and locked the door. I went to my cabinet to get a paper and a pen to start writing a song... I sat on the chair and placed the paper and pen on the table. Minutes later... How could I write this... Cal, use your head! C'mon! You've done this before, Why can't you do it now?! Cal, think hard...

Wait... Must I describe her? and describe what I feel towards her. Well, let's start with her looks.. of course #1 she's beautiful.

'You look so beautiful'

20 minutes later.

'Cause If you wanna take me home, you know I'm ready to leave. You got me under your spell. PLEASE DON'T SET ME FREE!.'

I was done with the poem and how it goes. I took my guitar, took the paper and went out to see the guys so we could work on some keys. I'm going to sing this on my own but I need them to back me up on the instruments 'cause I'll only play the bass. We made some keys and we rehearsed till I'm able to master the lyrics. But it was night and we were all tired so we decided to go to bed. I showered before changin into some comfy clothes and jumped on my bed and pull the sheets over my body. I can't imagine how happy will she be once she see what we prepared for her birthday.

I closed my eyes and fell fast asleep.

Jade's POV

I woke up. I don't know what time is it so I went to check my phone. It was 4:00 in the morning and I can't sleep anymore. I decided to just get out of bed. I was still on my white over-sized and an orange shorts. I went to the kitchen to make myself an hot chocolate. I made it and it was hot. Max was still asleep. I went outside and shut the door behind me. I went to the rooftop and it's still dark. I sat on the bench to feel the cold breeze. I was wearing a knee high socks and a jacket so I won't be cold. I took a sip on my hot chocolate till I heard someone coming closer. I turned around to see Calum.

Calum's POV

I woke up and checked the time on my phone and it was 4:05 in the morning. I decided to get out of bed and make myself a cup of hot coffee. I wore my jacket and went to the rooftop and saw Jade... I walked closer to her and she turned around to see me. "What're you doing in the cold?" I asked in sat next to her.

Jade: I woke up and I just can't fall back to sleep.

Me: You're such a kid. (I said teasing and she looked at me with sharp eyes)

"happy birthday, missie." I said as I looked at her and smiled. She turned her face to look at me shocked and my turned my heads to see the view still smiling. "Do you think I forgot?"

"I don't care about my birthday anymore." she said while she played with her foot swinging and kicking.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Nothing. You don't need to know."

"But I do know."

"What?"

"Jade?"

Jade: yeah?

Me: Do you trust me?

Jade: You never lied to me then I guess yeah, I trust you.

Me: Just trust me... I think you'll be happy for today. I guess you're right... You know what... You're the only person I never lied to in my life.

Jade: I see that. You're almost being honest with me about everything you do. (she said rolling her eyes.)

Me: Yeah. It was cool. You know why? 'cause I think I've been comfortable with you since I met you.

With that, she just smiled... "Is that why you always have to make fun of me and tease me?" she asked and laughed slightly. "Yeah." I answered and I just laughed and she laughed along.

The only reason why I loved to tease her is that I really like to see her get mad. It makes me laugh. And one more thing, I tease her so she would notice me. All I want is her attention. that's all...  Seriously, this girl is so funny when she gets mad.

A few more minutes and we saw the sun is about to rise. I turned to face her.

Me: You should get ready.

Jade: why?

Me: let's breakfast before you go to school.

Jade: what about the other lads?

Me: They'll wake up late.

Jade: Ok then. Let's go. Let's prepare.

We went back to our units and I showered quickly and put on my pure white T-Shirt and a black hoodie pairing up with my black skinny jeans and Black and White vans. I grabbed my keys and my wallet and went out shutting the door behind me. I knocked on her door and she got out and locked her door. She was wearing a yellow, turtle neck with holes on the shoulders and a black jumpsuit revealing her flawless skin on her legs and she was also wearing a dark brown leather jacket with a pair of black and white vans. We're wearing the same shoes. She was carrying her back pack in only one shoulder like usual. And her hair was now curled. She always just put on a light make up but I like her better without it.

We walked to the Elevator. She looked at her black and gold watch and checked the time. I took her to a cafe.

We ordered pancakes and coffee. I payed. While she eats, she was checking her phone every now and then. A lot of people must be greeting her by now.