Chapter 11: The Management's Help

Calum's POV

We put it on speaker and we all listened to him.

M-mangement

Calum: hey.

M: I'm sorry, Cal. But you'll have yo do what I tell you.

Calum: ok?

M: you boys come and meet me to my office. Take Jade Evans with you. Make sure no one sees you.

We followed his directions and we sorta just wear our sunglasses including Jade. We drove to the mangement's office and we all sat down on the couch.

M: so, you must be Jade Evans.

Jade: yes. nice to meet you, sir. (she said making shaking hands with him)

M: You'll have to pretend that you're dating.

Calum: why? can't we just deny it?

The assistant turned the TV on revealing the 7 guys that showed uo in Jade's door a while ago.

I: You saw Calum Hood in the unit of this girl named Jade Evans.

Boy1: yeah. He claimed to be her boyfriend.

Boy2: yeah and he was quite proud saying it.

Boy3: He even kissed her forehead in front of us!!

they turned off the TV.

M: see that? you'll have to pretend.

Calum: why?

M: Cal, everyone thinks you both are dating. They had a lot of evidence that was misunderstood. You fight with that.

Luke: uh-oh...

Michael: This is gonna be delicious.

Ash: sshh! ;)

In the back of my mind I really wanted the mangements idea. That way I'll have Jade close to me. lol.

Calum: But-

Michael: oh, Cal. Stop pretending.

M: You have to do it... Then maybe just make rumours that you two broke up for a couple of months.

Calum: Months?!!

Jade: Not happening. We're just friends. Why would people think that were dating.

Luke: Jade... you need to do this.

Jade: They don't understand.

M: It's for your own good...

Jade: I can't believe this.

Jade sat down running her fingers through her hair. I sat down beside her."We'll leave you two alone." Ash said as they all went out of the room leaving me and Jade behind.

C: Jade?

J: yeah?

C: I'll talk to him. I understand if you don't wanna do it. I'm really sorry that you got into this mess. It's all my fault.

J: why are you being nice to me?

C: I don't know. I know I use to tease you a lot but I just wanted to see you get mad cause it's funny. But actually, I think you're just too good.

J: I'm not good.

C: You're too good to me. And I don't wanna drag you into this mess.

J: Do you think I don't feel bad for you if I leave you alone solving this mess? of course not........look at me, Cal.

C: (I looked at her)

J: We're friends. I think I can help... but I'm sorry if some of your fans might be mad at you for dating someone else although it's just a pretend.

C: really?

J: Really. what are friends for.

C: We should go home.

We went our way to meet the guys outside the office and our big boss went back in saying goodbyes to us. We were now outside the car and sone of us already hopped in the car. My phone started buzzing and I took a look and it was my mom.

C: hey, mom. what's up?

Mrs.Hood: Cal, are you dating Jade now?

Maybe I should just say yes. It's a pretend anyway and I'll somehow try to make it official.

C: Yeah, mom..

Mrs.Hood: Oh that's great.  Aren't you both coming for christmas?

C: we're all going home there on December. It's only November, mom.

Mrs.Hood: Can you guys come earlier??

C: how about December 5?

Mrs.Hood. Sounds good, honey. Imissyou.

C: I miss you too, mom. iloveyou <3

Mrs.Hood: iloveyoutoo, honey.

C: Mom, are you crying?

Mrs.Hood: you're all grown up...

C: I'll see you on December 05,mom. sthop crying, ok? I'll still be your little boy. goodbye, mom. iloveyou.

Mrs.Hood: bye, baby. iloveyoutoo.

We both hang up and I joined the guys in the car and we drove.

Michael: Who was that?

Calum: mom.

Luke: What'd she say?

Calum: She was just glad that Jade and I are dating which is not true.

Jade: So why didn't you tell her the truth? You know you can trust her right?

Ash: yeah, Cal. Why didn't you tell her??

Ash said winking at me. I kept silent. The guys knew what I had in mind. I wpuld seriously date her.

"Leave me here, guys.." Jade spoke and Mikey stopped in front of starbucks. "Where are you going?" I asked her. "I-uh... I kinda need some Iced Choco drink to cool me down a little." she said and she got off the car. I looked at her with my 'I wanna go with you' look. "Fine! I know you wanna come. Don't look at me like that." she said pulling me out the car. "You guys have fun, love birds." Mikey said winking at us.

"So, let's g0?" she said grabbing my arm and drag me to starbucks.

We went to the counter. Jade was on her earphones and probable texting someone on her phone. Her shades was still on. I was about to order when the girl who should take orders began to squeal. "Calum!" she almost screamed my name. I took off my glasses. "Yeah. It's me. Will you keep it down. Someone might hear." I said smiling at her shyly. "So, what can I get you, Mr. Hood?" She asked winking at me. "Hey, Jade. What should we have. Oh yeah! We'll 2 Iced choco topped drink pls. and 2 chovolate cakes." I said and Jade took of her shades and earphones. The cashier girl who I assumed a fan had her jaw dropped when she saw us together...