Chapter 18: The Waterfall

Jade's POV

I was the first one to wake up so I went out of the tent. I stretched myself and I remembered Max. I hope he's ok. I asked the neighbor to take care of him though but I'm still worried about him. I saw Luke went out of bed and We smiled at each other. "Good morning." I greeted him. "Good morning. You're early." he said with a sleepy tone. "So are you." I said and I sat down on the wood next to the bonfire we made last night and he sat down next to me.

J: are you ok? You look like you need more sleep.

L: yeah. I'm fine. I just need a little coffee...

J: oh. want me to get you some?

L: No, I'll do it. You want me to get you something?

J: sure, thanks. I'll a hot chocolate.

L: ok. be right back.

With that he stood up and went to the back of the car and I waited for him to come back.

Calum's POV

Ash, Mikey and me are spying on what Jade and Luke are up too... I get jealous over simple things and he's my friend. I trust him but I STILL GET JEALOUS. We started whispering about what they are doing.

A: I heard Luke is going to get some coffee so he offered to get Jade some hot chocolate.

M: yeah. I heard.

Nicole and Rica woke up.

Rica: why're you guys noisy?

Nicole: still sleepy.

Mikey: sshh.

Rica: why? what's going on?

the girls joined on spying Luke and Jade. We saw Luke hand Jade her hot chocolate. "Stupid Jade. Just because it's chocolate, she wouldn't resist...." I said whispering as I clutched my blanket hard causing all of them to turn their eyes to me. Mikey patted my back. We started to listen to their conversation.

Luke: So, do you like Calum?

Jade: ssshhh...

(0956) 541 3312

Luke: Look here, Jade... Calum truly likes you a lot. He says that to us almost everyday.

Jade: you're kidding.

Luke: I'm not. Trust me, this is the very first time he actually liked someone that much.

Jade: I like him too... I'm just not sure about him yet. You see, He's gone out with a lit of girls.

Luke: Yeah but let me tell you that the girls are the ones that ask Calum out. He just goes with it.

Jade: oh... He's a good guy, Luke. Although we grew up with a lot of teasing, kicking, chasing, there is always the time that he'll be there when we need him.

Luke: Yeah. He's a good guy, Jade. So don't you dare date someone else. He'll break into a million pieces. You might be a girl but I could punch you... Just kidding.

Jade: You're lucky to have big brothers like them, right?

Luke: Yes, I am. I love them.

Michael: Aww... Luke is so sweet.

We heard all of it. They all turned to look at me. I smiled to myself. Ashton and Mikey pinched my cheek since I'm in the middle. She likes me too... This means that...I just gotta wait for it. We decided to go out as well and so we did. "GOOD MORNING!" I shouted and stretched my body. I sat down next to Jade. She smiled at me and handed me her hot chocolate. Probably gesturing if I want some. I gladly took it and took a sip. "So, guys... Wanna go swimming after breakfast. Let's hang out on that waterfall." Mikey said. "YEAH!!" we all said in excitement. Me and Luke started to prepare something for breakfast. It looks like we have bought cupcakes and cookies from the bakeshop so that's what we had for breakfast. We ate our breakfast happily.

An hour later...We prepared our clothes to wear after we go swimming into that crystal clear waterfall. We walked all the way to the waterfall and we can all see that it was clean. Rica jumped into the water leaving us behind. She began swimming all around and we were still staring at her. Jade took off her keds and jumped into the water and swam towards Rica. We all did the same. I can't swim so I didn't go that far. I just stayed there with the guys with me. The girls went where the water is falling and the bagan to chat while we guys chat as well... on the other side. Luke and Mikey are playing with the water while we were talking.

M: So, what's the plan for Australia?

A: Are we gonna be separated? We all have our families right.

L: How about if we hang out after the celebration with our families?

M: great idea.

C: What are we going to do?

A: Joy Ride??

C,L,M: YEAH!!!

Jade's POV

Rica: the guys are being noisy...

Nicole: What're they up to?

Jade: don't know...

Nicole: So I heard you guys are heading back to Australia?

Rica: It's where we grew up. We wanna visit.

Jade: Wanna come?

Nicole: SURE! I thought you'd never ask.

She squealed and hugged me tight. "We should go and change." I said and they nodded so we swam back and we changed our clothes behind a big tree. The guys can change anywhere. lol. It was my turn to change and I was the last one. AGAIN. I put on my long sleeved denim polo, my denim shorts and white keds. I carried my wet clothes to the car so It would dry while we were hanging out at the waterfall... I went back and saw them running around. I saw Calum running away from Nicole and he ran to me and hid on my back.

Nicole: Ugh!

Calum: Chill. I was just joking.

Nicole ran back to Michael.

Jade: What'd you tell her?

Calum: I was teasing her because she slipped and tripped.

Jade: Geez... You like teasing girls, don't you?

Calum: Yeah. But I like teasing you more because you always get mad and it makes me laugh.

I looked at him furiously and kicked his knee. "Jerk." I said and walked away from him. "hey, hey... wait for me." He said as he catch up.