Chapter 34: Christmas Eve

Jade's POV

I just got out of the shower and I blow dried my hair. I curled  my hair in waves. I was wondering what to wear. I heard a knock on the door.. "hey, Missie. don't take long." I scoffed when I head Calum .. Geez... there's plenty of time ... I went for a black long sleeved turtle neck shirt with a hole on both shoulders but I still wore a white spaghetti strap inside so my shirt won't trace the pattern of my bra ... I wore a pair of black skinny jeans. I wore my black leather jacket and I went to wear some half socks and black and white nike roshe. I applied my usual make up and wore my usual accesories. I wore some black gloves so I wouldn't be cold.

I sprayed some perfume all over me. I took a sling bag and put my earphones and charger in it and my gift for Cal. I put my lip gloss and perfjme in it and wore my bag slanting down my body. I went out and saw Calum on the couch. "Hey." I said to him as I walked doenstairs and he just stared at me not saying anything ... I walked closer to him and bend on my knees to look at his face closer. I poked his head hard. "Ow! What was that for?" He complained. "Sorry, I just wanted to make sure." I sat down next to him.

Calum's POV

Jade is seriously beautiful ... she's just goes for 'simplicity is beauty' ... "So, should we start putting the gifts inside the car or?" She asked and I just smiled and nodded. We carried the presents and put it inside the car. We drove to our place and I see a lot of our siblings are here including luke, michael, ashton and rica's families. The party was being held outside and everything was perfect. Lights, sounds are set perfectly. The only thing to do is wait for 12:00am. "Cal, Jade... you guys are here finally. I'm just gonna prepare the food." Says mom hugging the both of us. "Let me help you, Mrs. Hood." Says Jade following mom inside. She's a good hearted woman.

I went to the guys and sat beside them. They were with their girlfriends except for Luke. "Where's Jade?" Asked Mikey. "She helped mom inside to prepare the food." I said as I smiled at them. "Ok, boys. It's Christmas soon so don't go getting drunk so much." Mrs. Hemmings was scary. "Yes, Mrs Hemmings." We answered politely. It was now 11:40pm and 20 mins more to start. Someone handed me a beer and I looked up to see Jade. I took the beer and she sat down next to me taking a sio on her own beer. I smiled at her. "Why're you drinking?" I asked her. "C'mon it's Christmas. I don't drink that much." She answered and we took a sip together. "Everyone, It's about time."

We started to count down. "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1.!! Merry Christmas!!!!" We all screamed. Me and the lads together with Jade, Rica, Nicole all shared a table. We started to eat and talk about random things. We laughed for quite a few jokes.

"Ok, everyone... It's time to open presents!!!" Mali announced. She handed the gifts that was on the christmas tree and we all received gifts. They thanked Jade for giving a lot of gifts. I chose the right girl to love. The girl with sexy body and has a fat heart. "Umm Cal... I wanna give my gift to you in somewhere private." She said out of nowhere. We put our gifts inside the car and I decided to take her up on the tree house that me and ny dad made together. We sat down and she handed me a little box. "What's this?" I asked and I smiled. "Open it." She said as she smiled back at me. I started to unwrap it and open up the box. Don't tell me this is the watch that I have been looking at whenever I'm in the mall. I never bought 'cause I thought I wouldn't such expensive watch anyway. "I actually wanted this watch. But I didn't get it cause I thought I wouldn't need anything so expensive. I love it. Thank you so much, Jade." I said as I hugged her tight. I gave her the box thay had all the things I saw from the mall. She opened it. "Umm Why is there so many?" She smiled. "Everything in it has its own meaning. Like the Journal so yiu can write your good memories. The bracelet so you wouldn't forget me. The picture of us... " I answered and smiled at her.

"Thanks, Cal. It means a lot to me." She said to me she kissed my cheek which took me by surprise. I just smiled at her and I swear I could feel my face burn. She put the watch she gave me on my wrist and I put the bracelet to her wrist as well...

"Hey..." she said pushing me a little. I glanced up at her as she stood up playing with the pirate's wheel. "You made this tree house?" She asked while looking around. I stood up and followed her. "Me and my dad made it together. You're the third girl I've ever had up here." I said and she stared at me. "The first was Mali and my mom just came up here to get me down." I answered honestly. "We ate cookies here together back then." She said walking up to me. I was shocked and my eyes widen when I felt her arms wrap around my waist as she hugged me. I hugged her back not changing the expression on my face. I can feel her smiling. "Aren't you suppose to be asking me something?" She said and I smiled. I wonder what. I gave a slight laugh. "What am I suppose to ask?" I said and we were still hugging. "Remember.... quick! We don't have all day." She said whining like a baby. She pulled away and looked around again and here I was wondering while following her and I remembered....

She was resting both of her palms on the terrace while looking up the sky. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder. She was shocked. I could tell because she wasn't moving an inch. "Will you give thr honor of being your boyfriend?" I said as I snuggled my face to her hair to smell her apple scented shampoo and conditioner. I felt her smile. Not a normal smile. She stomped on my foot causing me to groan in pain. "Ow! Ow! .... ugh! Geez. What the hell was that for?! I'm trying to be romantic here." I said complaining to her. "It's about time you remembered... geez..." she said turning her back to me. "Will you?" I asked again but I didn't come near her. "Mm-hmm." I heard her say but I pretended that I didn't hear it. "What?" I said mocking as I walked closer to her. "Yes." She said again. "What?" I asked again as walked even closer. I have this great idea in mind. "I said yes." She answered again.

"What?" I said as I was finally at her back. "I said-" she was cut off when she turned around as I pulled her waist closer to me and our faces were just inches away. I smiled at her cheesily. "I heard." I whispered to her not taking off the smile on my face. Her face was still empty while staring at me. I started to lean closer to her. "May I?" I asked permission if I ciuld kiss her. She didn't anwer which I took as a cue to continue. It wasn't long till I closed the gap betwwen us by kissing her passionately. The kiss lasted for about 7 seconds. As we pulled away, We rested our foreheads against each other smiling. "Merry Christmas." She said to me cutely. She's so adorable as she smiled at me. I gave a small laugh and kissed her cheek. "Merry Christmas, Jade." I said to her back.