Chapter 37: You and Me

Calum's POV

We just finished eating and it was already 7:00pm. She was in the kitchen making us some hot chocolate. I walked over to the kitchen to wrap my arms around her from behind. "What're you doing?" She said stopping her actions. I snuggled my face to her hair. "You always smell so good." I said as I smiled. She turned around to face me so I held her waist instead. She poked my forehead as she said "You really can't stay put when I'm not around, can you Mr. Hood?" She said I held her closer causing her to rest her palms on the counter from behind. Still smiling, I just nodded. "It looks that way, Mrs. Hood." I said as her eyes widen. "You'll be Mrs. Hood soon, right?" I asked her. "I hope so. This is my first relationship. And I wish it could be my last. I won't be doing anything to ruin this connection I have with you. I'll be taking care of you and I'll protect you." She said to me. I don't know if she's sad or serious but all I know is when I heard those words it melted my heart.

I smiled and hugged her. I pulled away and kissed her forehead and putting my hands back to her hips. She kissed ny nose and turned her back to me again and poured some hot water to our hot chocolate. She handed me the other mug as she smiled cutely. I pouted my lips gesturing her to kiss me. "Hmm?" She asked and I pouted my lips again and leaned a little closer. She smiled looking away and looking back at me again. She blocked her mug on my lips so I literally kissed the mug. As soon as she removed the mug I gave her a quick peck on the lips. I smiled and her face made a shocked face. We held our hot chocolate together. I held her hand as I led her to the balcony. We sat and we started to drink.

She rested her legs on my thighs and I patted it lightly. We stared at the stars. As dhe finished her fill, she put the mug on the table and started to walk towards the terrace. She leaned and I followed when I finished mine. "Aww, man. I don't wanna go back to New York anymore." She said to me with a little whine on her tone.

"Well, you know... We can always stay here." I said to her smiling. "What? You know you have to tour, right?" She said turning her head to face me. "Well, yeah... but you know, I'll always choose you no matter what." I said to her and she pushed me playfully and laughing a bit. "I have a great idea to start a new year." She said to me and I looked at her. "And what is that?" I asked. "Hmm... I guess I'm gonna attend a car race again. And take pictures of beautiful places around the world." She said to me.

"Wow... I quite envy you. You live a normal life doing the things you want. I'm proud of you.But you vetter be careful with those cars. They're dangerous." I said to her smiling a little. "Thanks... thank you because you always support me with my decisions. Even when we were teenagers." She said to me as she pulled my nose lightly. "When I get home, I better start making plans." She said as I looked at her. "Go to sleep." I said to her. "Will you be staying?" She asked. I guess she wants me to stay... "Well, you want me to stay?" I asked her. "Yeah... I guess..."she answered. We got inside and I texted my parents that I won't be home. I went to my car and get some clothes to wear before I go to sleep. I walked back in the house and saw Jade. She was finished showering. She changed into this white long sleeved cotton shirt and a black shorts with white flowers around it and a pair of socks and fluffy slippers. She's so fit. "Your turn." I said as I went to the shower to feel the splash of water on my toned body. After showering, I carried my shirt because I was still wiping my hair. Yeah. I was half naked. I saw Jade, laying on her bed already she sat up and covered herself with her blanket so she couldn't see my toned body.

I gave a small laugh walking to her. I oulled the blanket away from her and she was bowing her head. "Would stop walking around half naked?!" She said to me. I lifted her chin up. "It's ok too look." I said to her still smiling. She grabbed my shoulder as she pushed me as I layed down the bed and she quickly covered my face me with the blanket. "Get dressed! Now!" She said and I remkved the blanket and slipped on my shirt. "I'm done." I said and she quickly sat back down on the bed. "You're blushing, babe." I said to her and she covered her face with the pillow and she layed down.

I layed down beside her. I pulled the covers up to our bodies. She face me. We stared at each other ans it seemed like the time stopped. "You're so handsome." She said as she ran her index finger down my nose. "Shut up. You're beautiful as well." I said as I covered her eyes with my hands forcing them to close and I gave her a peck on the lips. I held her tight and she snuggled her face on my chest. "You and me, Jade." I said to her. "You and me, Cal." She replies as we both fell asleep.