Chapter 21: Going Out With Mali-Koa

Jade's POV

It's been 3 days since we moved here from New York. Everything was normal. We're going go hang out with the guys in 4 more days. I can't wait to visit our old school. It was 2:00pm and I was sitting with Calum on the couch watching The Avengers. He just got home after his parents told him to go to the supermarket. Mrs. and Mr. Hood was on the terrace having tea and Mali was on her room. I probably don't know what she was doing. "Can I ask you out?" Cal said in the middle of nowhere. "Now?" I asked him. "Yeah." He answered before Mali came running down the stairs and sat between me and Calum. She was... excited or something. "Come shopping with me!" she sqealed. "Whaaaat??! Mali, I just asked her out!" Cal said complaining and facing Mali. Mali turned to look at him. "Bro, You've been with her for every single day. Can I at least borrow her?" Mali said to him. "Nooo... I'm taking her out on a date." Calum said to her. "Actually, It is a really good idea. I haven't brought much clothes." I said stopping the both of them. "Ha!" Mali said in Calum's face. "Jaaade? Are you choosing her over me?" Calum said pouting at me. Why is he so cute? "We can go out tomorrow... ok? I swear. I'll go out with you." I said assuring him. "Alright, let's go then." She said to me and I ran to my room.I curled my hair and I changed into some black skinny jeans, black sando and put on my denim polo that I only buttoned the first button. I wore my black keds and sprayed perfume all over me. I brushed my teeth before applying my usual make up and wearing my usual accesories. I didn't shower since I showered a while ago. I grabbed my white sling bag purse and put my wallet, my lip balm, my, my small container of perfume, my iphone, and my earphones. I walked downstairs and stood up for a while to see Calum not looking at me. Pretending he's mad. psh. so childish.

Calum's POV

Jade got out of our room and went down the stairs. I pretended that I was mad. But actually, I like the way my sister and Jade are getting along. She walked and sat down beside me. "You can go change now." Jade said to me and I didn't take my eyes off the TV. "Are you mad?" She asked poking my cheek. "Stop it." I said to her in a rude tone so it would look like I'm mad. "You're so childish... I said I was gonna go out with you tomorrow." She said facing me. "I don't want to." I said. Boy, I'm good actor. Ger smile faded away and she stood. She was about to walk away from me and I grabbed her wrist. "I'm just kidding." I said as I smiled at her. She glared at me and tried to walk away again but this time I puled her wrist causing her to fall on my lap. I smiled at her. "I said I was kidding." I said to her. "I heard." She said and stood up from my lap and I pulled her to me again. "Why can't stip walking away?" I said still smiling. "Have fun, ok? and be careful. Some guys are gonna stare at you but don't look at them. Just look at me." I said and she smiled and standing up again. And this time I let her go... "see ya later."

Jade's POV

So, I went to the mall with Calum's sweet sister. We went to get jeans, shirts, dresses, shorts, shoes, accesories, perfume, watch and we saw a lot more things that caught our attention. I'm going to need a bigger wardrobe in new york... We went to starbucks to get some coffee... I'm still a little shy around her.

Mali-Koa's POV

We were chatting at starbucks. This girl is still shy. I can see it. But it's ok. I like her. Most girls that Calum went out with was a litlle outgoing and so confident about themselves. They're nice though but I don't like the way they get clingy to my younger brother.

We were talking about her graduation and birthday party and how it happened until I saw one guy staring at Jade but Jade doesn't know yet. His look was full of lust. It's like he wanted to do the dirty with Jade...  I looked at him and he saw that I was staring at him so he looked away from Jade. What the hell? Jade is not even showing off her legs, today.

MK: umm Jade?

J: yeah?

MK: You see that guy? (I pointed)

J: yeah.

MK: He's been staring at you with lust. Maybe we should have Calum pick us up.

J: We gotta go.

As she said that, we stood up from our seats and carried our iced coffee and went out of starbucks. I opened my car and we put all our stuff in it. I took a look on my phone and it was 7:05pm. I went to the other side of the car when I heard Jade's voice like it's being covered. "Jade!" I screamed as I saw the guy from starbucks with his arm wrapped around Jade's neck. "Keep quite or I'll kill you." He said pointing a gun at me. "Let her go!" I said telling him. Jade couldn't scream because her mouth was being covered. He took and Jade and put her in his car. OH NO. what do I do??

I got my iphone and called Calum.