Chapter 16: Going Out

Calum's POV

I took Jade and Max home. We were now at her door. "I guess this is a goodnight then." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Goodnight, Cal. see you tomorrow." she smiled. She openedn her door and entered. Before she could close her door, I called ,out her name. "Jade?... umm thanks for giving the chance... goodnight. Rest well." I said as we both smiled at each other. She closed her door and I walked to our unit as well... Once I got to see them on the couch, I ran ro them and put my arms on their shoulders... "Hey, you guys want pizza?? my treat." I asked smiling at them

L: You look happy.

C: She said yes. She'll go out with me!

M,A,L: THAT'S GREAT!!

M: treat us Pizza!

I called the pizza place and ordered our favourite toppings. In no time, the pizza was delievered.

C: guys, let's have fun. What do you wanna do?

L: how about we write a song?

M: Yeah!

A: ok. let's start...

We started writing poems. We talked and laugh just having fun. This is how we bond. While I was biting my pizza whike writting I can't help but smile to myself because I was thinking of her. We continued to write songs for our next Album. Without even knowing it, one by one, we fell asleep on the couch.

In the morning... I woke up because I heard the guys talking so loud.

L: morning, Cal.

C: hey.

A: Let's hang out. Get ready.

C: where are going?

A: It's the first day of December, Cal. We'll head back to Australia in December 05.

M: Don't worry... We'll bring Nicole, Rica and your Jade.

C: She's not my Jade yet, Mikey... But soon.

L: What's the plan, Ash.

A: how about we go camping?

C: Yeah! I like that!

M: I'm in!

L: Cool!

C: Did you tell the girls?

A: Yeah. I went to their houses a while ago. I think they're getting ready.

C: wait,.. we're going now???

A: yeah. I already prepared 2 cars.

C: wait for me.

I packed some clothes and stuff that I needed for the trip. I took a showere and changed into my Maroon V-neck shirt, black skinny jeans with a whole one knee pairing ip with my black and white Nike shoes. I carried my bag and went outside to meet the lads. We went outside and locked our home and we saw Jade, Rica and Nicole waiting on the car..

"hey, Nics." says Mikey giving Nicole a peck on the cheek. "What is this?" Jade asked.

Michael: uh we're kinda together now.

Jade: what? since when? Just yesterday.

Calum: How come I didn't know?

Luke: We forgot to tell you since you were busy telling us your own-... oops..

Jade: Why didn't you call and tell me about it?

Nicole: I was about to but I fell asleep on mu couch.

Jade: ok. Anyway, don't mess up your relationship.

Nicole: We won't.

Mikey: thanks, Jade.

Mikey gave Jade a hug and it was taking so long and I pulled Mikey away from Jade. "Mikey, get in the car. You'll drive." I said making an excuse to look at Jade and amile at her. She smiled back.

I hopped in our car. Mikey drove and And Jade followed. She's the one driving Nicole's car. We stopped at a place where we can find our favourite food before heading to our destination. We stopped at forest looking place...

Mikey: this is it, guys!

Calum: Isn't there any wild animals living around here?

Ashton: well, there might be snakes and bugs.

Luke: Well, that's good news.

We all turn to look at Luke when we heard what he just said. Rica and Nicole went of the car and Jade was the last one get off. She took her sunglasses off. She looked around the place and she saw the I was looking at her so I smiled at her. I walk towards her. "How are you today?" I asked... "I'm good." she answered. "You guys wanna go swimming?" Ash asked causing us to look at him confused. "Yeah!" shouts Rica. "There's a waterfall here. We can walk. It's just near us." Ash said. "But Ash.. We didn't bring any swimming material." Luke said to him. He's right. We didn't bring any swimsuits. "It's ok. I didn't bring one either. I'm just saying we could use that water for bathing."Ash said to us. Now we get his point.

Jade's POV

We took out our tent and set it up. We brought 1 ig tent. We didn't mind separating since we're in the woods separating the guys from the girls. We were setting our tent and the guys were helping as well.

Nicole: uh Jade?

Jade: yeah?

Rica: When are you going to say yes to Calum?

Jade: sshh.. guys, keep it down.

Nicole: They know.

Jade: I know but I don't want anyone to hear our conversation.

Rica: So, when?

Jade: I'm going to depend on his efforts. If he really wants me then I guess he could at least show it to me properly.

Rica and Nicole: oooooohhh....

We finished up our tent and the guys are still busy taking the pizza and setting it up so we could alk eat so Nicole and Rica helped them. I didn't help 'cause I decided to make a bonfire. I earned up some woods and pour a little gas on it. I lit up a paper before dropping it to the bonfire and it made fire. It was already 4:00pm. We ate pizza. After that, Luke started playing 'Therapy by All Time Low' ... We sang to it. We were in front of the bonfire so Ash decided we Play truth or dare.