Chapter 10: Suitors And Issues

Jade's POV

I woke up but Calum was not on my side anymore. I remembered him sleeping next to me last night as he held me tight that was quite comforting. I smiled to myself. wait. why am I smiling??? I wore my fluffy slippers and took my iphone to check the time. It was now 10:20am... I over slept... I walked out of my bedroom and saw Calum on my couch. He's not in his sleeping outfit anymore. I guess he went back to his unit to shower and change.

He was wearing his black converse, black skinny jeans, grey nirvana shirt and he was wearing a cap in backwards. He was scrolling down his phone before looking up at me. He laughed. I think he's laughinh at how my hair is a mess.

"Luke made you some eggs, bacon and soup. Sorry I don't know how to cook so I asked him to come here and cook for you." I smiled at hime and said thanks. We both went to the table. I just sat there looking at the food until he grabbed the fork, scooped and he attempted to feed me. "I can do it." I said grabbing the fork from him and he watched me ate. He made me some hot chocolate.

After eating, I put all the used plates and cups to the dishwasher.

I ran to the shower and took a bath and used my apple scented shampoo. I changed into some black skinny jeans with holes on its knees and I wore a black sports bra so my boobs will be covered I wore a grey sand that was like a cropt top because it was lose. I tied up the side so it would fit. It showed a little of my flat belly. JUST A LITTLE. I wore my collection of black, white and silver bracelets. I put on my everyday silver accesories. I curled my hair just like yesterday. I'm going to do this all the time for a while. I put on make up which is a darker color of my eye shadow but didn't overdo it since it will be scary or slutty and I just wanna be simple. I applied lip balm. I took out my purple pack pack and put my cologne, lip balm, my thick notebook, my pen, my wallet, my black hoodie, umbrella, and a bottle of water. I carried it all the way to the living room and Calum was still there.

I heeard the door bell ring so I opened the door and saw Kevin. My classmate from university. School is over. What does he want?

"hey, Jade." says Kevin.

"hey."

He handed me a flower. He smiled widely. "School is over so I thought I could apply as your suitor." he said and it was disturbing me. "I gotta go." I said closing the door.

Calum: who was that?

Me: Kevin.

Calum: he gave you that?

Me: Yeah. And said he was applying as a suitor since school was over so I closed the door in his face.

Calum: oh.

I threw the flower on the trash can. Another ring on the door so I ran and opened it. Now, it was Bryan."hey." he said handing me a piece of flower like. Kevin did. Kevin was glaring at him. I closed the door in their faces being rude. I didn't took the flower. 5 minutes later someone is on the door again. I opened it and there were 7 boys from my class back at my University. I quickly shut the door." what's wrong?" Cal said approaching me. "Suitors. I don't want them. they're so many." I answered him. "Let me hadle this, ok?"

Calum's POV

I walked to the door and opened it and there were seven guys trying to win Jade's heart. I'm not gonna let that happen. She's mine. "What is it?" I asked them and they were pretty shocked until one guy spoke. "Who are you?"

"I'm Calum Hood. Bassist of the band '5 Seconds Of Summer'. I'm Jade's boyfriend."

After saying that, their eyes started to widen. "You?" "How could she have a boyfriend?" "I thought she wants me."

"Yeah, well. She's mine. So, just get outta here." I said rudely.

"5SOS? She looks so perfect?"

"That's right."

Jade showed up. "Are they gone?" Jade says. Perfect timing. "Oh hey, baby. They were just about to leave." I said wrapping my left arm around her shoulder and kissing hee forehead. Her eyes widen. The guys were shocked as well and they all walked out. I closed the door and my arm was still wrapped around her shoulder. She oushed me hard and I started to laugh. "I'm your superman, right, Jade?"

"You wish."

After that, Ash came banging at the door shouting our names so we opened it. Jade was carrying her back pack. "You guys gotta see this." As said worried and we ran to our unit and yhey turned the TV on.

"5 SECONDS OF SUMMER's Calum Hood spotted with a girl in Starbucks, McDonald's, in a University in New York and some other places." We saw and the pictures of Me and Jade together started to popped out on the screen. "Is Calum Hood dating this girl? They were also spotted with the guys with two oyher girls which happens to be Michael's and Ashton's girlfriend. Is Luke the only single on in the band? The fans went crazy on twitter hating on this girl named Jade Evans. Many shipped Jade and Calum but also a lot of them hated her-" Ash turned off the TV. Jade was resting her face in her hands and her elbows resting on her knees.

"How could this happen?" she said running her fingers through her hair.

Minutes later of thinking the telephone rang and Michael answered it and said it was the management. Michael said thatt they wanted to talk to me so I put on speaker phone so we could all listen to it.