Chapter 43: Happy Birthday, Calum 1

Calum's POV

I went to visit Mrs. Evans and we video called Jade last week. She was so happy to see us both together. I missed my girlfriend so much... I didn't know how much frustrating it is to wait until you see each other again... Anyway, my birthday is tomorrow... I wish I could celebrate with Jade.. and my family as well. I walked to the living room and saw the guys. I sat on the sofa with them... "So, what's the big plan for tomorrow, birthdat boy?" Michael asked and I just faked laughed. "I think it's gonna suck. It's cool celebrating it witg you guys but my family and Jade are not in it." I answered and the looked at me with concern eyes...

We went to sleep a few hours later.

Ashton's POV

Yeah... we know Jade is gonna be here to surprise Calum today. I met with her a while ago to give a spair key to our hotel room. She told me not to get us or Calum drunk... we're going to celebrate in another hotel.

Calum's POV

I woke up and I saw some texts from my family greeting me with my birthday. I saw one from Nia... and the others from Hey Violet.

From Nia
Hey, Cal happy birthday... stay strong and handsome. Don't be scared to do anything you want. You got nothibg to lose. I wish you all the best.

That's what she said and I smiled through the text... Nia's pretty cool... I got up and showered and changed since we're going out later. Before we go, I video chatted my family. They were all greeting me for my birthday and how they missed me. I swear, a few tears rolled down my face. I missed them so much. I know I can't go home cause were jn tour. And they can't come here cause my party was like a night club and We'll leaving in another day to tour again. We said our goodbyes and I cried a little.

Hours later we went to the hotel where we are celebrating... it was now 6:00pm in the evening. They all wished me a happy birthday and we started to party... I was mad at Jade for not remembering my birthday... I miss her so much and that's how my birthdat went... She can at least text me to let me know that she remembered... geez...

Jade's POV

I went to their room and called Luke immediately. "Hey, I'm here... where is his bedroom?" I asked as I entered their house. "The second door on the left. Good luck, Jade... We'll handle Calum. Goodbye." He said and he hang up. I went to his room... I decorated it with a few candles and I placed a vase with red roses in it and put it on the bedside table. I pulled out the chocolate cake that I prepared and put it on the table and put on the center of the room. The cake was personalized though there was a "Happy Birthday, Cal. -Jade."

I also made a letter for him... I placed it under his pillow... I waited for him...

Michael's POV

"Cal... that's enough. We have to go home..." I said stopping him but just smiled. "Mikey, c'mon. Don't be boring. It's my birthday... let's party!!" He said walking away from me.

Ashton's POV

Calum's getting drunk. "Hey, Cal... we gotta go home. You're drunk..." I was pulling his sleeve but seriously. He wouldn't stop.

Luke's POV

"Cal. Stop. You're drunk. We're going home." I said but Nia called him and the both of them started dancing.. this is not good. I called Jade and told her that Calum was drunk. She said that it's ok and let him have fun.. and that she'll just wait for him there no matter what. Jade is a really good girlfriend after all.

Now, where did he go... she's with Nia. Oh no. I ran to Michael and Ashton and told them about so we started looking for him. We saw him at the terrace with Nia... kissing????
We didnt interrupt... instead we just waited for him to go out... he's messed uo when he's drunk...

Nia's POV

I pulled Calum to dance with me and he did. Is he drunk? He was drinking so much beer. I just go with it. I took him to the terrace where no people were there. "Hey, Calum. What's wronv with you getting so drunk?" I asked. And he answered but he looks like he knows what he's talking about... "you wanna know why... My girlfriend didn't greet me for my birthday. She's sick right! I miss her so much but she firgot about my day...." he said and drinking more beer. I took the beer from his hand. "Beer won't do anything." I put his beer down and walked closer to her... "You know, Nia... I know you've always been flirting with me... hahaha" he said laughing but he's still drunk. I can't hold back...

I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him tasting the alcohol in his mouth. He kissed back and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled away... "this how I can feel you better... Your girlfriend must be that busy and forgot about you...." I said as I kissed him again and he kissed back... a few seconds later, he pulled away and pushed me lightly... "This is a mistake... I have a girlfriend and I love her so much... I love her since we were little... And I'm not gonna let anything get in our way..." he said drunk and leaning his head in the his arms I the terrace..

"You just did... You just kissed me back." I said. "I gotta go." He said walking out but he was swaying...

Ashton's POV

We saw Cal stumbling so we went to him and wrapped his arms around our shoulders and carried him out... we let him sleep in the car. We didn't head home. We slept in the car. Me, Luke and Mikey were awake and we were waiting for Calum to wake up.

It was now 6:30am...