Blind Male Reader x Bakugou Katsuki (Boku No Hero Academia)

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

When I first met Bakugou, my sight was as clear as a summers day when the sun shines brightly. I wouldn't say it was twenty-twenty vision, but I could see pretty fine when I needed to. I met him when we were young before he had found out what quirk he had gained. And I won't lie when I say that those days were the best ones.

After that, he was all about himself. He made it seem like only he mattered in the world, and nothing else did. His quirk made him self-centered, and heartless in more ways than one. He was going to be the number one hero. And if you didn't agree or if he felt as if you weren't as strong, he made it known and made you his enemy.

It confused me. How one little change in someone could make them become so nasty, and mean towards others. "You still haven't gotten your quirk yet?" he would ask me in a taunting voice, making explosions in both of his hands to try and intimidate me. And if I said that I wasn't scared of him and what he could possibly do to me, I would be lying.

I was completely terrified of him. And not having a quirk to protect myself made me fear him even more. Every time he or his friends would come around me, I felt as if all I could do was cower away from him whenever he would taunt me for not having a quirk or anything else he felt like saying to me at those moments to torment me.

Until one day, a curly-haired freckled boy came to my rescue. Bakugou had beaten him to a pulp, but when I went to check on him after hiding behind him in panic, he smiled up at me from the ground and gave me a small thumbs up. I told him how sorry I was with sad tears in my eyes, but he hugged me and told me that I had nothing to be sorry for.

I learned that his name was Izuku and he was also quirkless. It made me happy to know that I wasn't alone in such a small young world. We became friends, and he protected me from Bakugou every chance he had tried to taunt me. I always felt bad and apologized for it afterward, but Izuku would just smile and tell me that it wasn't my fault.

After that, things had become repetitive. But it wasn't until middle school when things had grown different. Bakugou was still the same. Picking on people and fighting anyone who got in his way. But for some reason, he had completely given up on taunting me and turned his full attention on Izuku. So I guess you could say it was I that was trying to protect Izuku now.

It surprised me how he would never try to hit me or yell at me anymore like he hit Izuku or any other student be couldn't stand. He'd just click his tongue and walk away. No matter how much I would yell or how much much personal space I was invading. He'd stare at me with a frown on his face, click his tongue, and walk away from me. Izuku would apologize to me, but just as he said to me. There wasn't a reason to be sorry.

Everything else around me was changing for the good. While I was dealing with, more concerning things. First, it started out with just feeling like something was in my eyes. It went from once every few weeks, to once every few days, to once every few hours. I wasn't really worried until my vision had started to get weird. Weird to the point where it grew blurry when it felt like something was in my eyes.

My mom had had enough and took me to the eye doctor. Which is where I had gotten news that had changed my way of living forever. "Im sorry to tell you this, but your eyesight is..." the doctor trailed off. My mom held my hand tightly as he gave me a look of pity. "Just say it" I said seriously. He sighed and nodded his head. "Your eyesight is failing you. You only have a few days until it's completely gone."