Depressed Dying Male Reader x Cheating Player Kuroko Tetsuya (Kuroko No Basket)

For the record, Kuroko Tetsuya is my beautiful raisin bagel, okay. My fucking innocent blueberry muffin, alright.

Requested By: Mmaplestorries

~

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

There is a small smile on my face as I lay in the hospital bed, my whole body feeling heavy and weak everytime I try to move. I'm use to it though, it's not like this is new or anything like that. I've been in the hospital for over a yea now, so I'm actually pretty use to it.

I'm pretty sure you're curious on how and why I'm in here, but we'll get to that in a minute. My name is (M/N) (L/N), I have (H/L) (H/C), (S/C) skin and (E/C) eyes. I attended Seirin High School and I was the manager for the schools basket ball club.

Kuroko, my crush since middle school, asked me out when we were first years and of course I said yes. Even though he would absentmindedly flirt or smile to much twords the ladies, every time he saw me I was always the center of his attention.

We'd argue sometimes, but that was in every relationship. It was mainly about him flirting or being too close to girls. He'd try to tell me he loved me and only me, but I was livid about it. He'd shut me up by pulling me into a hug and kissing me roughly, pulling away a few seconds to stare straight into my eyes. "I love you, and only you. Why can't you see that?"

Soon, I got over being all jealous when I made him promise me he'd stop flirting. I've never seen him agree to something so quickly, it made me laugh. Everything after that was going great. Kuroko and I couldn't be any happier, the basket ball club was doing great and everything felt perfect.

Until, one day during practice. My chest was hurt really badly and I was feeling really light headed. I thought I just needed to sit down and take a break. But when I went to take a step my vision started to go black and I lost my balance, my head only getting worse.

"(M/N)!" It was Kuroko who was calling me, his voice sounded so worried. For some reason, I was starting to feel really hot. It felt like it was summer time and the sun was beaming on me, I could feel myself start to sweat furiously as the pain in my head start to get worse.

Next thing I knew, strong thin arms picked me up. It felt like I was floating in his arms. I could tell he was running just by the way I bounced every few seconds. But then, it felt like something was caught in my throat, like something heavy was placed on my chest. "K-K-Kur-oko" I gasped out, trying so hard to speak. "(M/N), stay with m-" I didn't know what he said after that. I ended up passing out.

^

I ended up waking up in the hospital, bright lights blinding me. I had an oxygen mask on and needles in my arms, along with being hooked up to an ekg monitor. I looked over at the window to see it was morning time, 'but it was getting dark when we were in practice.'

I was so confused, 'what the hell is going on?' I felt someone squeeze my hand, which made me panic slightly. I could hear the ekg monitor start beeping faster, which only made me panic even more. I heard doors slam open as nurses and doctors rushed into the room, all surrounding me as they began to check everything.

I started to feel sleepy all over again, but I kept my eyes open. It was starting to get hard, but I was determined. My eyes started to feel heavier and heavier by the second, like something was forcing me to sleep. I let out a whimper and bawled my hands into his fists, my eyes slowly forcing themselves closed.