Male Reader x Hisoka (Hunter x Hunter)

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

I guess you could say I've always been an emotionless person. My dad said that when I was born I was the only one to not cry out of my nine siblings. I actually could care less about tears or things like that, or just emotions in general. I really didn't need to show emotions, so I always thought I didn't, have them? Yeah, that works.

So when I told my mother I'd be participating in the hunter exams and she completely freaked out, I looked at her like she had issues, packed my bags in front of her face, and left her and my dad's house. I had no time for my mom to tell me how I couldn't participate. The way I needed to get there was leaving in thirty minutes to an hour, and her telling me why I shouldn't go wasn't going to make me stay.

Besides, getting my licenses meant that I didn't have to depend on my parents and I would be my own support system. You have no idea how quick I jumped at the opportunity. My family is okay most of the time, but everyone still acts like I'm a child, which I definitely don't tolerate. So, being independent is my only option.

^

Once I had gotten to the boat I would be taking, I saw a few people who would be taking the exam, but only three caught my eye, well, more like only one of them. Some boy who looked about twelve or thirteen was smiling happily, a fishing rod in his book bag.

"Hello! My names Gon and I'm going to be a hunter just like my dad!" I turned to look at him with an eyebrow raised. Why was this kid even talking to me? I completely have no clue. So I just ruffled his spiky hair and smirked at him. "Well, if that's your dream, don't let anyone stop you" I said shrugging my shoulders and he gave me a cheesy smile.

^

Once we had gotten to faze one and off the boat, after I was force to tell why I wanted to become a hunter, some short guy tired to offer me a drink. Saying, cheers to new friends. I instantly glared at him and bent down to his level, my butterfly knife at his neck. "I'm not here to make friends, and your way of sabotage digests me."

He was shaking by the time I retracted the knife and put it back into it's holder on my hip, my glare never leaving him as I walked away. A deep sigh left my mouth as I made my way deeper into the tunnel, my eyes looking at each and every person. I let out another sigh to calm myself, until someone bumped into me.

I was going to walk away, but they decided to place their hand on my shoulder and turn me around. "You should apologize shorty." I looked up at him like he had three heads and removed his hand from my shoulder, tilting my head to the side. "I wouldn't touch me if I were you, someone usually dies when they do."

He started glaring at me like I damaged his pride, getting in a defensive stance and throwing a punch at me. I stopped his punch with my index finger and harshly hit the pressure point over his heart with my index and middle finger, kicking him away from me. I looked around to see everyone looking at me in either fear, curiosity, or adoration.